Community Crunch 193: The Visitor

StudioWildcard

Wildcard

Nice job guys. My 135 character is gone from my home server after the xbox update 8 8 19. For what advertisements about genesis or what ever your doing over there in December.

How many time does it take you trying something and screwing it up to not touch it any more. No Oxygen included is looking like a better alternative to this game at this point. How many years are you gonna drag this out? Wasting our time blowing up our data. Come on Wildcard Get your stuff together and I don't know put it in a backpack or something but get that stuff together, then take it to the stuff museum or something.

Give me the option to opt out if I gave up on your official BS  and just play my game in peace already. Put it on a disk and leave it alone already.

Love every

Long time player.

• Like 1

Damn fix your game is really specific... these things cost money and fix your game doesn’t help. What should we do fix meshing? Their working on that and they’ve done a lot so far. Fix duping? Takes a rework of the game and takes way too much money. Fix the cave meta? Take out Titian’s ez claps. Add new cluster? Costs money that wc doesn’t have enough money for. I propose a new buyable item... skins like rust, have skins for the industrial items, weapons, and armour. Just aesthetic though no pvp/pve advantages.    

6 hours ago, ArkP1 said:

Anybody else’s Single Player game get deleted by the update?

It sure did so now i have to start from scratch for a third time, seems to happen after every big update.

How hard can it be for Wildcard to implement some sort saving and loading system for console users ?

I have been looking forward to what was revealed but now i'm kinda feeling like why bother, if i do get it i will wait until it's on sale for a real low price sometime in the future.

All these comments and wc dosnt have the decency to answer any of them! You owe it to us to tell us the truth. You screwed up. Have we lost all our stuff? Have I spent weeks raising my tames with all ascendant saddles to lose to your mistake? Please answers me this? You have an amazing game run by a group of monkeys apparently. Jks. Wildcard you suck!

• Like 1

WC I am extremely disappointed! I didn't hear anything about fixing bugs, glitches, or the bad lag in our game! Instead you pitched us a season pass. You are trying to sell us another map. It makes me hesitant because it makes me feel and think  you only want my money.

What I see is a very above average game with below average leadership. Someone is going to have to grow a pair and make this game what it should be. Why not address the issues? Are they not important to you? don't you see all the negative feed back you are getting? Do you enjoy  the type of failure you don't learn from? How are you suppose to grow if you don't learn from your mistakes?

When I was a corporate director I would not tolerate or release a poor product. Not that the game is poor - its code and it's stewards need a serious course in management.  

Sitting over here on pve, wondering why the heck anyone would play a game where a 13 year old kid can come and destroy a base you've built over a long period of weeks/months kill all your tames that took an hour or more each, or days of raising each,  where people can raid you with a bunch of duped meks, in the mesh and now with fabricated sniper rifles, all while you're offline sleeping or busy with work... I'll never understand wanting to play official pvp. Literally all the problems people are complaining about are only really relevant on pvp, pretty much the worst you have to deal with on pve, pillars. Lots and lots of pillars.

Hyped for December though!

On 8/6/2019 at 1:31 AM, SaltyMonkey said:

For everyone complaining about upcoming fixes, check out @Cedric‘s Twitter. Here’s one of his last tweets. (Hint, you don’t need an account!) He leaks just enough info to let you know what’s going on in the background.

I just don’t get how poorly the communication is conducted. They’re really just asking for constant complaints. While Community Crunch is an improvement, it just doesn’t make any sense why they don’t centralize the news and announcements. 

It’s probably safe to say a large number of the complaints are coming from people that just can’t find the information. That’s on WC. Anybody that has ever worked in PR dealing with digital media should know that it only makes sense to post ALL announcements and news in one location, like this website, and then link the Facebook and Twitter posts back to it. The more they keep scattering all the information around, the more it just ticks people off.

9 hours ago, jimlogan1701 said:

It sure did so now i have to start from scratch for a third time, seems to happen after every big update.

How hard can it be for Wildcard to implement some sort saving and loading system for console users ?

I have been looking forward to what was revealed but now i'm kinda feeling like why bother, if i do get it i will wait until it's on sale for a real low price sometime in the future.

I wouldn’t recommend making a new character just yet. It’s probably a long-shot but if enough people were effected there might be a patch.

So do you guys think I should start a new character? My prim + game on the island is all messed up. Some modern engrams are now showing like AC and poopty and assault rifle. The engrams have been moved around level wise and if I knew it already and it was moved it is now unlearned and I can't relearn it. Still have most of my structures just the edited engrams were destroyed like my workbenches. Once again can't learn anything unless is stuff I haven't yet.

I'm not really sure where to ask so I'm gonna do it here . I did the Tek cave Solo in single player and it had like 40 Giganotosauruses in it is it normal?

Managed to do it just because I had pheromone darts but the wiki nowhere mentioned that it had so many

And also all of my Explorer notes disappeared after I killed the overseer I basically wasted 12 hours looking for all of them. I really hope it was meant to be like this because I don't want to waste time again collection up all of them

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/7/2019 at 2:25 AM, nintendogamer7 said:

I don’t see any snark... Twitter is a public platform that can be viewed without having an account or logging in. It’s the perfect delivery system for professional or business public info because it’s short, sweet, and simple. Yes, the personal aspects can be “blegh” at best sometimes, but by using Twitter they are not restricting anyone from accessing the info or imposing additional requirements to be able to access said information. 

His comments were made matter of factly more than snarky. Try not to perceive a tone that isn’t there, that’s what starts most confrontations in text based mediums of communication.  

I don't have any problem trusting Twitter, I just never use it.

It's like if the mailman decided to throw my mail on my roof instead of in my mailbox.  It is definitely an option, just not the option I would have chosen...