Community Crunch 193: The Visitor

StudioWildcard

6 hours ago, PaleoJoe said:

Nope, I was wrong. It is a new map. Probably Earth, and the return of the Homo Deus. If you look down the chamber you see glimpses of scenery that correspond to the element type of images on the sides (poison, ice, fire, water). I look forward to see what it will be!

BTW, they announced the discovery of a 3m tall parrot that lived in New Zealand. Imagine that as a pet in Ark.

1m tall. Don't exaggerate

6 hours ago, TrirbeOfTheWanderers said:

Still hyped, but Sony sucks. Question, if I buy the 1st season pass, how long does it last? Do I get access to the dlc forever?

If you buy a season pass then you get unlimited access to both expansions ofcourse. These expansions aren't coming until december 2019 and 2020... So what are we paying for now is my question?  

Hey Survivors! Welcome to the latest edition of the Community Crunch! :Jerbhi:

teasershot.jpg

Be sure to tune into http://www.twitch.tv/survivetheark on Thursday 10AM PST for a special announcement!  Want to find out more about what's going on?  Keep your eyes peeled on http://ark.gg/g if you don't want to miss out on the clues!

EVO Event

Ark_Evolution_Event_minimized.thumb.png.2d282a169df9bbbd0ba09a90303a7cec.png

Survivors on all platforms (including Valguero) will be receiving a special Evolution Event perk this weekend! It will be active from Friday the 9th of Aug at 1 PM EST until Monday the 12th of Aug at 3 PM EST. All Official Servers across each platform will be undergoing this evolutionary change which includes:

• 2x Harvesting Rates
  • 2x Taming Rates
  • 2x EXP Rates

Until next time!

Twitter: twitter.com/survivetheark
Facebook: facebook.com/survivetheark
Reddit: reddit.com/r/playark
Instagram: instagram.com/survivetheark
Twitch: twitch.tv/survivetheark
Steam: steamcommunity.com/app/346110
Youtube: youtube.com/survivetheark

All the best,
Studio Wildcard

Special Event? i guess we do have this event every weekend! :D

Edited by emix007

On 8/5/2019 at 11:57 PM, nintendogamer7 said:

Sorry, growing up I never started until mid August and college didn’t until the last week of August. I don’t pay much attention anymore lol

No worries, I don't pay attention much either anymore :) I only know cause I've got a friend who works for a school district, and she was bummed to be back to work haha

1 hour ago, emix007 said:

Special Event? i guess we do have this event every weekend! :D

Usually every week, there is 2x Harvest/Tame/XP starting on Friday and ending on Monday (they specify the time it starts and end), also very occasionally they will give us 2x or 3x breeding events.  Once a year they have been doing this ExtraLife charity thing, for the last 2 years running, and during the once a year event they raise rates based on charity-donated money for a day or two!  

They cap that once-a-year event at 8x rates (if enough money is donated), and we've seen it cap out both years.  8x gathering is always insane, I don't remember what else applies to the 8x but I'm pretty sure it wasn't breeding.

Guest No1SuperNoob

Are you out of your minds? Allowing sniper rifles and longnecks to damage structures gg wildCard you just killed your game, lost 3tps 1.5m ammo to raptorING PEOPLE SNIPING

I honestly think that Wildcard should seriously focus on all the glitches, bugs, and exploits on Ark. I appreciate that they do fix some of the issues but they are not completely gone! The biggest disappointment for this game is that they only try to add content instead of improving it. I am also very happy that we do have a very active community to keep this game from dying. All we need is mesh fixes