No Servers Showing

Jamcraze

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my entire cluster wont show up when trying to join so its not just ppl trying to transfer, know what you're talking before talking it keeps the ignorance at bay. as for the steam maintenance it can effect a single game if yall knew the slightest bit about how all this works you would realize its possible, and quit trying to flame WC for every little thing. they do a damn good job for a game and network this massive.

1 hour ago, TridentFire said:

my entire cluster wont show up when trying to join so its not just ppl trying to transfer, know what you're talking before talking it keeps the ignorance at bay. as for the steam maintenance it can effect a single game if yall knew the slightest bit about how all this works you would realize its possible, and quit trying to flame WC for every little thing. they do a damn good job for a game and network this massive.

You can launch ark around steam. Still same issue.

• Volunteer Moderator
2 hours ago, Jemcrystal said:

If it was steam maintenance wouldn't every game thru steam also be having problems?  But it is only ark?

Not just ARK was affected. None of my games were listing servers under the "INTERNET" tab. However it seems to be fixed now.

Not sure if it is related, but Steam and Ark are fighting. I am literally on a gigabit connection through a single network switch to my server and it won't show up. Checked and it says "Installing 1 mods: Structures Plus Open Source" and it sits there for hours. Removed the mod from my computer (deleted the mod folder which starts with 731) and it won't even re-download it. Checked the Steam downloads. Workshop content for Ark was listed. Checked S+. It has NOT been updated since July 11th. In other words, Ark believes there is some magical update from the future which does not exist so I cannot list ANY servers. DILO?

Archived