processing completed GENETIC ANALYSIS RECORD 427B28D1

Ê€2Š(¥ËÌY

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, NightSlayer79 said:
19 hours ago, NightSlayer79 said:

The Werewolf and the plushy are the same creature.  It probably eats the crystal and hulks out or baby form.

Called it. :D

Aha yess!!! I saw that and I got so happy lol, really cool! Gremlin! Yes...Super OP since it can be a shoulder pet then you take it off and bam!! Portable OP mount that is probably just as powerful as say a megalo or maybe even T-Rex from what they were saying.

5 hours ago, TheDonn said:

It's pretty great you guys (especially @arkark) did all this freakin work to get a solution and the nitwits at PSN just popped the information on their store page a few days early...  Hahaha!  Still excited about Genesis, but it makes me giggle.

Well, like 18 hours early lol. But it didn’t affect the hype much for those of us who solved it lol. It just gave us more to explore and wonder about.

3 hours ago, NightSlayer79 said:

Called it. :D

Kinda of. Someone named MorbidsDisaster figured out before you that the fluffy one mutates only after ingesting an unstable element crystal node. The larger is not an adult form of the smaller. 

2 hours ago, AriDiamond said:

Aha yess!!! I saw that and I got so happy lol, really cool! Gremlin! Yes...Super OP since it can be a shoulder pet then you take it off and bam!! Portable OP mount that is probably just as powerful as say a megalo or maybe even T-Rex from what they were saying.

It only mutates after consuming raw element crystal. 

Archived