processing completed GENETIC ANALYSIS RECORD 427B28D1

Ê€2Š(¥ËÌY

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, LordKelbor said:

...This bit is just pure random thoughts but...What if the Visitor has to do with the live stream more than the game?  Just a random thought, but for example what if Jen showed up to the livestream to help reveal what's goin down?  That's straight speculation of course but my wife said something about it when we saw the community crunch, so I thought i'd just put it here.

Jen? You mean the former Community Manager (@bubblywums) who works for Chivalry 2 now?

• Chris unpinned this topic
1 hour ago, Ayzix said:

For some reason it seems to me that this is The Island 
?

Yup, in the background I think it's herbivore island/south haven. But one thing wouldn't be right - normally there are no Ichthyornis around... On the other pictures you clearly can see green obelisk, the volcano which is erupting and the cliffside of the mountain where blue obelisk is (I can tell it because of the icicles). The erupting volcano is another strange thing because it never happened on The Island. Maybe we'll play something like a prequel or something.

2 minutes ago, DomiDarko said:

Yup, in the background I think it's herbivore island/south haven. But one thing wouldn't be right - normally there are no Ichthyornis around... On the other pictures you clearly can see green obelisk, the volcano which is erupting and the cliffside of the mountain where blue obelisk is (I can tell it because of the icicles). The erupting volcano is another strange thing because it never happened on The Island. Maybe we'll play something like a prequel or something.

I was thinking it might be post landing for the island, and now the Arks systems are shutting down it has become unstable.

7 hours ago, SpinoDestroyer13 said:

Anyone else think the ‘toxic’ biome is just abberation, and the icon is the radiation zone? The image looks like its in a cave

All the White above ground level looks liek a sky to me. and even if it isnt it seems far to bright. Abber is usualy kinda darkish. I would be rather dissapointed in another Abber reskin as the past 2 havnt stood up to the original even remotly

Just now, FatherSteE said:

All the White above ground level looks liek a sky to me. and even if it isnt it seems far to bright. Abber is usualy kinda darkish. I would be rather dissapointed in another Abber reskin as the past 2 havnt stood up to the original even remotly

I'm pretty sure it isn't aberration. It looks like the swamp cave or broodmother arena, but with an open sky.

An entire toxic forest biome based around that would be pretty interesting.

36 minutes ago, ComradeJenkens said:

I'm pretty sure it isn't aberration. It looks like the swamp cave or broodmother arena, but with an open sky.

An entire toxic forest biome based around that would be pretty interesting.

I agree! Id be pretty ok with Biomes with that have a "alpha" animal. (not quit like Titans). Example being something like broodmother living in the woods, The lava lizard by the volcano, ect ect.) Realisticly tho, Im just stoked this is a thing :D

Archived