processing completed GENETIC ANALYSIS RECORD 427B28D1

Ê€2Š(¥ËÌY

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just come to think that the extinction of the humanity of high-ranking people was planned!
A reset to start again, the arks were created to save the creation.
The Titans were created by high-ranking humans to eradicate all human life and the earth.
It was probably planned that the Titans would die themselves after some time or that the regenerated humans [the elite] could easily domesticate them.

The earth stands still could also be artificial and wanted to get the water mostly in the clouds in the sky and under the earth.
An allusion to Genesis 1: 6-10?

Maybe the water drop and the view underwater upwards indicates a rainy flooding?

18 minutes ago, Oriberus said:

I just come to think that the extinction of the humanity of high-ranking people was planned!
The Titans were created by high-ranking humans to eradicate all human life and the earth.
It was probably planned that the Titans would die themselves after some time or that the regenerated humans [the elite] could easily domesticate them.

The earth stands still could also be artificial and wanted to get the water mostly in the clouds in the sky and under the earth.

Maybe the water drop and the view underwater upwards indicates a rainy flooding?

What about the corruption? The king titan?

45 minutes ago, Oriberus said:

Nah dude, literally nothing in the explorer notes indicates something like this, they are pretty clear on the fact that the titans were born out of the element, they are a part of it, their purpose is to act as the elements actors since it cant really do anything by itself:

The One who waits #13: Like me, it cannot fight directly. It acts through proxies and avatars. Some of these used to have wills of their own, but now they are slaves to the violet poison that courses through their veins. Now they are shadows of what they once were.

Others were always shadows, cast by the violet poison itself. They were born within it, and rose from its depths. For the truth is, it's more than just a poison. It's alive.

And it's the enemy.

You all did such an amazing job with the riddle!! I personally spoiled it for myself since I couldn't take it..Just needed to see it haha.

But anyway, about the cute creature and the werewolf thing....That actually is a good inference. Considering the cute one looks A LOT like a Gremlin. And after they eat stuff...Well, if you've seen the movie you know what happens lol

• Chris unpinned this topic

Archived