processing completed GENETIC ANALYSIS RECORD 427B28D1

Ê€2Š(¥ËÌY

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sigh, no trophy. Oddly two people still have a trophy, wasn't it only meant to be one?

EDIT: Reached max post limit for today, so will use edit.

In response to the reply below this one:
I see, makes sense. Well congrats to both of you. Those who invested a huge amount of time and effort but got nothing to show for it at the end, well bad luck I guess but good work!

EDIT 2: I was just thinking wouldn't it have been nice if those participating in this puzzle got some kind of runners up trophy, merely a thanks for participating. Guess that won't happen though but would've been nice haha.

Just now, geekyrapier said:

@TheDonn I believe it could be a water based Boss.

The fire, ice and poison images shown as you scroll 180° and look at what would be he top of the ob the images of what looks like the boss arenas for the Brood, Mega and Dragon show. Plus an image of the sun glaring through water. 

Yeah, possibly.  Actual water-content could be great, there are so many sea-creatures we can't do cool stuff with past trouncing alphas of the same species...  But more questions arise:  What are they simulating?

3 minutes ago, TheDonn said:

Yeah, possibly.  Actual water-content could be great, there are so many sea-creatures we can't do cool stuff with past trouncing alphas of the same species...  But more questions arise:  What are they simulating?

Total speculation, but since 71% of Earth is water, maybe Arat Prime is under water. 

8 hours ago, Aikar said:

I got it! 

1 week,Beast Queen,Raia,Argentavis,Edmunium,Star of David

@MA006 was correct in spelling

Congrats on an unearned victory. 

7 hours ago, qagadon said:

really interesting theory about being inside an obelisk,  

This has been an idea being thrown around since phase 3. 

7 hours ago, S0DA said:

i don't understand how we found the solution though, could someone explain how we got the good answer ?

how did we translate the dna to coordinates?

I will attempt to post some screenshots. The original solver of the DNA code was @arkark. This was an attempt to follow his footsteps that ended up succeeding. 

29316050-3C82-47B9-825B-674800CD30D4.png

• Chris unpinned this topic

Archived