processing completed GENETIC ANALYSIS RECORD 427B28D1

Ê€2Š(¥ËÌY

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, OnyxEdge said:

I guess it means that more than one user has input the answer posted by @Aikar , and since only one person should have the trophy it will be corrected as such.

Edit: Also great job so far guys! As far as the message posted, when she says she may need to pay a visit... is that the Visitor the community crunch was talking about?

Could be, I hope not though. It might just be part of the 'game' we're all playing here :P. If they really intended on only one person getting the trophy then surely they would've implemented a very simple check (I know how basic it should be given I'm a developer in PHP, which this was no doubt done in).

The machine we are in, feels like the inside of an Obelisk, and all of this has been the process of transferring to a new server/world.  It is kind of what I would imagine it looks like when you are selecting a server to transfer to.

This bit is just pure random thoughts but...What if the Visitor has to do with the live stream more than the game?  Just a random thought, but for example what if Jen showed up to the livestream to help reveal what's goin down?  That's straight speculation of course but my wife said something about it when we saw the community crunch, so I thought i'd just put it here.

2 minutes ago, LordKelbor said:

The machine we are in, feels like the inside of an Obelisk, and all of this has been the process of transferring to a new server/world.  It is kind of what I would imagine it looks like when you are selecting a server to transfer to.

This bit is just pure random thoughts but...What if the Visitor has to do with the live stream more than the game?  Just a random thought, but for example what if Jen showed up to the livestream to help reveal what's goin down?  That's straight speculation of course but my wife said something about it when we saw the community crunch, so I thought i'd just put it here.

really interesting theory about being inside an obelisk,  

• Chris unpinned this topic

Archived