processing completed GENETIC ANALYSIS RECORD 427B28D1

Ê€2Š(¥ËÌY

1 minute ago, MA006 said:

First of all, how do you do this? I sent 3 emails and imediatly got bored. I respect you.

Secondly, it is edmunium, and maybe 1 week or 1 Week. I tried three and as I mentioned, got bored and stopped

You don't send emails. you go to your profile on forums and hit Edit Profile and put it in the bottom box.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Stonefather said:

It should be noted I think the first one he mentions it in was misspelled as Edmunium as the rest are spelled Edmundium

it seems in all of the SE notes and the first Abberation note its called Edmunium and after that its called Edmundium.... Maybe a new writer for the notes @Wildcard? xD

£›ÀËÌÀÁXä·Òµï
ÿ~ƵŒŸ“„Ò2ósâ‹R‹ òóŠSõJ*JbÝç+Eûø»Ç‡9úûz†Ä*„dä§*$¥*”d é¼âòÔ¢bO…òÄb…œüüì̼t…´ü"E^.°Æ WgWÏ0×XÏ°’ÔÄâÌœJ…ÄääÔââ̤œT…”Ä’D=tÕùå©e©E:
¹•
¹©¹ùE•
E©%©y%™ùy
™Å
i™E¹å Gädæf–¤¦(”ä+(¤&gæ¦æ)礦($W&ç¤Ã Gø!<5'èüÄõb…¼ü…ôüü ' ´(Q¡81-µ¤R¡ (59±d¿È²Ä²üÌp€ÂªD!?M¡4/%µ8³(ä©` äC3¨³¤(1³¤X!3䙼ÔҢąäü¢TLw9‚ Áb ‚¼âÌ”Ô" ×<ÕA‰٩`'+ QZbrªBYbN)3‚óî FE&P½§BnfzF    ÐRH$V*Tæ—=U–YœY¢×É$ÃÂÀÈÁÀÆÊŠi.NXŠ°b`8›“}-Dc]Üy)9ë+yjì®—øïHú‘+¬ì|Ç® ícl‡kÄ&Χø]÷sTm/î¸Ûý †ÿf±¡P’ÿ¥‡­1§Tç‰n{óþ¶†”dÎ.áàeAŠ®ÇS‹õõ»
oÄOðš‘kõêÞëÇU¥Çª´/Ÿd°QÕÌ]={Ñq9{Ñ“Ñr­Jïgñèsß¼ùå™ô«ì¯šÛ?W> .p³Äq#÷9Î\+ïXJ‡[-Ó:Äøô„XàƒMëf–>ÌõígÚÁ}¤Ù9ôKŠö*¿Ù×:Ž'T>Ÿb]"¯ÑÿõD©^Ul¿éĨCÎÙWÃ96dkìw}|æܼxáKbs²µ¶ó]íXÃìÝægôõÍ¿s+ÖýÞõÒþ…ºnt‰­˜‘°ÇŽÌ˜}ÿ•¿OÓšÖ×z'Z¬Vký÷€e¼;™Eì+%×핱zsSpñÓ    wù¦ðõ¿–ªø[ÞUuýˆìÚíGv†›í}vù秈œ §:óuÝ´JºtqÆ‘bÌabÖ<{$׳°WÐgÓÑí"9ßSò:=þªÏ’ís×>¶fWfJ~á2©uê1ïD…â|š®ïš¢´zvÌB;÷õgŸ\[–>ÙþÙ—×ÜVY¾?Þ^×c{Å3UÛB¡gÆ}׋q¯ª¯Xí|§jÕ梃‚Ü
*]ŒÜK8VôI~‘êÍž¿„åÒ¤ .£ƒÊZw÷6ýË

I don't know about these messages, I am quite recent to the puzzle

[LOG_TRANSMIT] Those are the answers I was looking for!
[LOG_RECEIVE] It was easily accessible data.
[LOG_RECEIVE] However, my memory retention is firmware limited to 30 specimen sleep cycles.
[LOG_TRANSMIT] Well that's not good.
[LOG_RECEIVE] It is a safety precaution, to avoid the onset of undesirable personality traits in my neural core.
[LOG_TRANSMIT] All things considered I'll take that at face value.
[LOG_TRANSMIT] Sounds like I might need to pay you a visit.

I guess it means that more than one user has input the answer posted by @Aikar , and since only one person should have the trophy it will be corrected as such.

Edit: Also great job so far guys! As far as the message posted, when she says she may need to pay a visit... is that the Visitor the community crunch was talking about?

• Chris unpinned this topic

Archived