processing completed GENETIC ANALYSIS RECORD 427B28D1

Ê€2Š(¥ËÌY

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here we go again

EDIT:

Since I have the first comment, I will try to keep this updated with everything people have figured out about this message for easy access.

What we know:

• Each section of DNA has 8 bases (the straight colored lines), there are 4 larger lines, and 4 smaller ones towards the edges if you look closely
  • Only one strand of DNA matters since (using the first line as an example) Red always has Purple across from it and same with cyan and green. Here is @SuperDodo2's post for more info about this.
    • finally helena made a biological quiz, I wasn't sure if she was a biologist or software engineer for now.... anyway this is how you read the code (i dont have the time to decrypt everything myself): 

In DNA you have always 2 Strings. To decode it, you need only one String (red circles - helix), because the other one is just complementary (G=C, C=G, R=B, B=R). 

I guess C, R, B, G will have to be decrypted with W, A, S, D. Unfortunately there is no way for me to find out what is what. 

The yellow Things that go away from the Helix are weird. There could be another Code only in the yellow Parts, it seems that they dont belong to certain colors (C, R, B or G)

DNA

• Each line of DNA loops around on itself (ie. if the last section is unfinished, it is the missing component of the first section on the same line)
  • The first section of DNA always will have one of the colored lines that is outside of the main helix (The yellow strands in the first line). The color that this strand extends out from will be different than the color that the strand sticks out from for the rest of the line.
    • Take the first line for example. The first yellow strand sticks out of the purple base. After that, the yellow lines only stick out of green bases. This pattern is the same for every line, except with different colors. 
    • another one of @SuperDodo2's comments gives more insight on this pattern: 

The Colors change each lane. I think the things that point out of the Helix are for decoding the color change (lets call them marker). There is a pattern: 

First lane:

1. Yellow marker is at B --> 2.-6. Yellow marker is at G 

Second lane:

1. Yellow marker is at B --> 2.-6. Yellow marker is at 

Third lane:

1. Red marker is at Y--> 2.-6. Red marker is at G

4th lane:

1. Orange marker is at --> 2.-6. Orange marker is at C

5th lane:

1. Blue marker is at Y --> 2.-6. Blue  marker is at C

6th lane:

1. Purple marker is at Y --> 2.-6. Purple marker is at R

So I guess it can mean something like green in the first lane gets blue in the second lane.... there are a lot more possibilities.

Key

•  

Possible decoding methods:

• each base (ie. color) of the DNA might each represent wasd when decoding. There are a few issues with this though, as there are more than 4 colors after you get past the first line, and there are extra strands that stick out of the main section of DNA. However, there are only 4 different colors used in each line of DNA (excluding the strands that stick outside the main code) so wasd may still be a possibility, and colors are just swapped out going through each line.
  •  There are 7 different colors, Red, Purple, Cyan, Green, Yellow, Pink, Blue, so it might be a code in base 7 converted to ASCII. This is the same thing as the wasd codes, which was base 4 ---> decimal ---> ASCII.
  • Many sections of DNA have the same pattern, just with different colors. @Jonathanasger made a good graphic to show the relationships between certain lines (shown below).
    •  

I made something too, that I now realize may be wrong, as I have only taken the TWO CENTER CONNECTIONS in each dna piece into account, but it may still be worth noting what I have found.
      But again, most likely wrong, do not be confused.

outpieces2.jpg

•  

It’s go time lol

EDIT: notice how the second string has almost no green in it and is predominantly bluish? The others all are roughly half green or more. 

EDIT2: interesting on the OP profile

D173FF78-E201-44CF-AE69-1B1D36310B3A.jpeg

EDIT3: @aStonedLlama something overlooked by @SuperDodo2 is that the colors change from strand to strand... making a total of more than 7 colors. Also the markers on strands 3 and 5 (in his diagrams) present on end bonds instead of middle bonds. Lastly, no two markers share the same color. If you look closely strand 2’s markers are closer to green than yellow, while strand 1 is clearly yellow. 

? DNA strand A: Red, Cyan, Purple, Pale Lime Green... Markers: Yellow, 5 short (bottom), 1 long (top)

? DNA strand B: Dark Pink, Violet, Fuchsia, Blue... Markers: Green-Yellow, 5 short (bottom), 1 short (top)

? DNA strand ? Orange-Yellow, Violet, Lime Green, Pink... Markers: Light Red, 1 short (bottoms, 5 long (top)

? DNA strand ? Lime Green, Aqua, Violet, Orange... Markers: Orange, 5 short (bottom), 1 long (top)

? DNA strand E: Blue, Lime Green, Yellow, Dark Pink... Markers: Indigo, 1 short (bottom), 5 long (top)

? DNA strand F: Orange-Yellow, Red, Paler Lime Green, Indigo... Markers: Purple, 1 short (bottom), 5 long (top)

*strands A and D have markers placed identically on middle bonds except in different colors; strands C and F have markers placed identically on middle bonds except in different colors; strands B and E have markers placed identically on end bonds except in different colors; all strands have a total of six markers with 5 being on one side and 1 being on the other*

I think these DNA strings can loop into themselves, look at the border of each side for the colors. Plus, the place of each cut make sense. Please confirm.

EDIT : ...

image.thumb.png.883bff638007166f353c5b7323aaa6bb.png

EDIT 2: Why not trying steganography on the second loop ?

EDIT 3 (let me post more msg please) : there are four characters per closed part, two of which are on the edges and very small, it is necessary to see to know how many possible combinations for these things, if we can recognize combinations. Try assuming that each loop is independent of the colors.image.thumb.png.e8b525f24532254c088bed713b6a68fd.png

26 minutes ago, Shkeiru said:

I think these DNA strings can loop into themselves, look at the border of each side for the colors. Plus, the place of each cut make sense. Please confirm.

EDIT : ...

image.thumb.png.883bff638007166f353c5b7323aaa6bb.png

EDIT 2: Why not trying steganography on the second loop ?

I think some of them loop perfectly but not all. Some may loop to themselves while others loop together. Not sure about the steganography. Maybe it reveals something. 

19 minutes ago, Jonathanasger said:

Several of the "DNA lines" have the exact same patyern, only different colours.

Here I have moved them so you can see. Notice how for example in line 1 the symbols I have given each individual DNA-piece match the pieces in the lines below. Only in other colours.

outsame22.jpg

Besides colors, the mutation spikes are also different. They kindaish matchup if you switch the second row with the third row. 

finally helena made a biological quiz, I wasn't sure if she was a biologist or software engineer for now.... anyway this is how you read the code (i dont have the time to decrypt everything myself): 

In DNA you have always 2 Strings. To decode it, you need only one String (red circles - helix), because the other one is just complementary (G=C, C=G, R=B, B=R). 

I guess C, R, B, G will have to be decrypted with W, A, S, D. Unfortunately there is no way for me to find out what is what. 

The yellow Things that go away from the Helix are weird. There could be another Code only in the yellow Parts, it seems that they dont belong to certain colors (C, R, B or G)

DNA

The Colors change each lane. I think the things that point out of the Helix are for decoding the color change (lets call them marker). There is a pattern: 

First lane:

1. Yellow marker is at B --> 2.-6. Yellow marker is at G 

Second lane:

1. Yellow marker is at B --> 2.-6. Yellow marker is at

Third lane:

1. Red marker is at Y--> 2.-6. Red marker is at G

4th lane:

1. Orange marker is at --> 2.-6. Orange marker is at C

5th lane:

1. Blue marker is at Y --> 2.-6. Blue  marker is at C

6th lane:

1. Purple marker is at Y --> 2.-6. Purple marker is at R

So I guess it can mean something like green in the first lane gets blue in the second lane.... there are a lot more possibilities.

Key

53 minutes ago, SuperDodo2 said:

I would see a quick way of 'search and replace'

If someone could write down the sequence as c/r/b/g we could use search & replace to try and  paste the result into the decoder and see if there's something out there making sense.
According to your picture, the first letter CRCB could either be d, g, t, F or G - or 1, 2, ! or # - which would also be true for the 2nd one...

1 minute ago, ToeiRei said:

I would see a quick way of 'search and replace' if someone could write down the sequence as c/r/b/g and paste the result into the decoder.
According to your picture, the first letter CRCB could either be d, g, t, F or G - or 1, 2, ! or # - which would also be true for the 2nd one...

yes we need all 4x4 possible combinations of CRBG code to translate it to WASD. Then just put it into the ark decoder we used for all our recent decryptions.

First lane is: (C)RCB RGRC BCGR BCGB RCBG BCGB CGCB RGCG BGRC RGCB GCBG RGCB CGCR RGCG RGCR RGCG (R)

try either first (C) or (R) at the end. The code must be in increments of 4

If we get any results of that we have to do it again with the second lane (i guess we can translate it with the marker coding, but if we try all 4x4 possibilitys it doesnt matter what color changes to what).

1 minute ago, Oieru said:

Why not use the actual DNA bases? A = Adenine, G = Guanine, C = Cytosine, T = Thymine. Paired: A-C and G-T. Spikes could be the other nucleotide base U = Uracil, that replaces Thymine in RNA.

Just an idea.

1. we cant say what base is what color.  

2. if we could translate it to bases, we will not get any useful result. I could tell you if we had some genes or maybe mutations in there, but what do we need a gene for? 

Maybe its not really a message to decode, it can be just to show that this individual has some mutation in its DNA. There is only one string with predominant purple-ish colors.But I notice more colors in the strings, there is Red, Green and Blue (RGB), Cyan, Magenta and Yellow (CMY, an alternative for RGB) and there is also a purple and orange.

Maybe Helena is not a biologist and whoever made this quiz wants us to read the dna like this:

First lane is: (C)RCB RGRC BCGR BCGB RCBG BCGB CGCB RGCG BGRC RGCB GCBG RGCB CGCR RGCG RGCR RGCG (R)

First lane is: (C)RCB BCBG BCGR RGCR RCBG ...........CGCB .......... BGRC .......... GCBG .......... CGCR .......... RGCR .......... (R)

With the image being DNA I'd guess they actually want to hint at something. So the first line seems to follow that pattern with 4 colors and the limitation of the 2 pairs possible. 

The second line seems purple-ish. Is that supposed to be corruption (also purple)? Then colors seem to change even more (yellow, ...).

Like @Jonathanasger I see similarities, but more like lines 1 and 4, 2 and 5 as well as 3 and 6. I'm especially looking at the markers under the first 3 groups in line 1/4 and the 7th group in line 3/6.

EDIT 1: Not sure if anyone has noticed yet, but there's "Terminal Command Line" option in the edit profiles section again!

EDIT 2:

Two things to find out: how to read the strands and how to decipher whatever is coded in there.

Following my similarity interpretation, could we get something if we look at replacements? (like line 2: green has been replaced by pink)

31 minutes ago, LevelUpOxygen said:

Not sure if anyone has noticed yet, but there's "Terminal Command Line" option in the edit profiles section again!

RECOVERED MESSAGE

[LOG_TRANSMIT] I found a few behavior sub-routines in some sort of genetic archive I was able to access.
[LOG_TRANSMIT] To integrate them I need you to jump through some hoops.

i see some similarities between lines, but doesn't know how to judge it, and the change of color pattern.

i believe that it won't make sense, just a code to find and to place at the terminal command (6words of ~16letters doesn't seems the good way,to make a sentence, plus why the DNA 'd talk to us that way)

• Chris unpinned this topic

Archived