LURING OF CORRUPT DINOS on pve servers

aruallee

LURING OF CORRUPT DINOS

There is a huge problem that needs to be delt with. i myself have had my base destroyed by not so nice players luring corrupts via public teleporters or kiting to destory peoples base and then steal off the base. i STRONGLY think wc need to disable corrupt dinos on pve servers from being able to destroy bases outside of the corrupt zone. over 4 days i watched and videod a chinese tribe destroying my base in the Forrest i had them wiped by a gm. ( we all know they used a alt steam account anyhow ) . just now today i was visiting my friends extinction server to log into 5 different tribes that all had been attacked over night all in different locations across the map. loosing cryos, teleporters, cloners ALOT of hard work just gone. whats worse is if ur base is being attacked it does not pop up on ur screen as structures dont show, only dinos do. so u could be out doing a drop and have no idea someone is raiding ur base ! . this happens alot .. people intentionally do this to steal and is a ongoing problem. and something needs to be done about it, specially on pve servers

• 1 month later...

they could make it so...

• teleporters cant teleport corrupted dinos, after all they are 'corrupted data'.
  • make it so that the corrupted lose interest faster when being kited.
  • make it so that if they wander too far from their zone they instantly despawn, like the wyverns in Ragnarok.
  • make is so corrupted dinos suffer from health loss entering any biome but their natural biome, like players.

we had players kiting dino's into several bases near mine, I promptly pulled out the giga and ate them.  one time it was a herd of smaller dino's after a metal base, the other time it was a giga, 4 trikes, and 3 dilo after a tribes Rollrat pen they setup for people to get free rollrats.

Lately my primary Extinction server has been getting alot of toxic players on it, ranging from:

• Kiters - pulling corrupted to peoples bases while they are away.
  • griefers - people flying around on mana activating all the element veins and air drops then leaving promptly.
  • thieves - people going into others bases and spending time hacking their pin codes to steal their loot.
  • dupers - people duping items and causing massive lag spikes on the server while doing it.

and though I hate to say this but, the majority of the people doing this show as squares.  [][][][]  ... making it impossible to report the tribes for their offenses when there are multiple square tribes with the same number of squares in their tribe name.

The kiting corrupted is a issue, and really has been sense the release of extinction.  I know wildcard continues to tell their players they are "working on a solution" but after listening to that for more then a year on many issues, I imagine a dusty filecabnet in the wildcard office filled with all those issues they are "working on".

Archived