Valguero boss run

jurassicjoey

Did Beta solo with 19 Therizinos, most of them 10k hp and ~400% damage and 6 cakes each + Yuty (bred for the riding bonus) at 10k hp and 1.5k stamina, I rode the Yuty. Lost the Yuty as Dragon got him below 50% hp, all the monkeys favored to attack him and it eventually got to 1k hp while only Manticore was left. Manticore also preferred to go for him and eventually I dismounted, jumped on a Theri but Manticore still insisted to kill the Yuty.

Best practices:

-Don't yell with they yuty while dragon is facing you as it will breathe.

-Don't leave the entrance until you kill the Dragon. Once he came to the entrance, he never flew back and never summoned pteranodons. This way you'll also avoid getting aggro from the monkey. Manticore may or may not join, however he's pretty negligible, if he does come, extra damage on him.

-More stamina on Yuty would have helped in running away from monkeys.

Final note: I nerfed the bosses to only do 75% damage and have 75% resistance to offset the fact that I run the server with max level 100 which is a natural 75 levels behind on tames. No Theri was close to dying so as long as you dodge the Dragon properly to avoid losing the Yuty, it should be doable without the 25% nerf.

Not sure how beneficial it would be to swap a Theri for a Daeodon or to drag Monkey at the same time as Dragon. Manticore landing is unreliable.

Archived