Jackocotte

Mosas/Plesiosaurs/Leeds Do Not Spawn in Valguero

So, playing on an unofficial server with some light modding (none that affect spawns).

I can also confirm that the larger water dinos are virtually non-existent after someone killed them off the first time. I'm not sure what spawn pools they are part of, but I am noticing a large spawn rate of leeds?

What was reported being seen down there:
Alpha Tuso
Mosa
2x Plesio

Those were all killed and nothing of similar size besides leeds have respawned (even after multiple killings of those).

Posted (edited)

Sea Dinos Spawn Issue

Hello WC.

Can you check your settings in Official Servers for the Under Sea spawn, after the last reboot in the official servers to remove the Event Dinos, the sea spawn was active for a minute, I was able to tame a 145 mosa and another tribe killed an alpha mosa and tame another one, plesios also spawned but I notice after we tamed all that, nothing else spawed after. Seem some setting is not set.

Edited by Hiroso
  • Facepalm 1

I've spent many, many hours in the abyss and now have so many deep sea loot that I'm giving it out and I've come to the same conclusion. There was an alpha mosa and a plesio right after reboot and after that none have been spotted. Would love to actually see them spawn so I have a use for all of these saddles.

Just want to chine in . Official PVe server, I have combing the Deep Sea for about 20 hours over the last week. We had one plesiosaur tamed by another tribe..this was at launch. Since I have counted, Tuso=0, Mosa=0, Plesiosaur=0, Leeds=2, alpha Leeds=1.

I have been checking back after serve crashes, after eating a bunch of dinos and leaving render to promote news spawns. Nothing. 

Large dinos in deep sea is definitely broken at the moment. 

tusos/mosas alphas.

My official PVE server has yet to see a Tuso, alpha tuso. We've seen one mosa, not a single mosa has been tamed. and 2 alpha mosas, which were right after one of the only server restarts. Is anyone else seeing tusos or alphas? Or is this typical for Valguero deep sea, as it seems mostly empty all the time.

Mosas/Plesiosaurs/Leeds Do Not Spawn in Valguero

Hello, can you guys please take a look at underwater spawns please? After the initial mosa/plesi/leed spawns on day 1 of the server's launch (Official Valguero PVE server), they stopped spawning. I've been down in the underwater cave every day for the past week and have not seen anything. Other players on the server have noticed the same thing, and have been in the underwater cave numerous times. People on the forums from other servers seem to run into this problem as well.

If anyone else is experiencing this, please chime in to support this bug claim so WC can acknowledge/fix this issue. Thank you.

An acknowledgement of this problem would also be great so the player base can know that a fix is coming, and not be left in the dark. Thanks.

Same here.  Saw some low level plesi's when I first started.  Tamed one, killed others and haven't seen any since.  Have never seen any mosa's.  However there has always been an alpha mosa that makes me wonder if it needs to be killed first.  I do however see a bunch of leeds.

as soon as you kill the mosas or plesi you see. that's it. no more spawn, unless you are really lucky. after the server update i went down there and saw squids, plesi no mosa but, i assumed one would spawn. we cleared them all out because they were low levels. after hours and hours... not a single thing has spawned back. whatever they did needs to be fixed. no fire wyverns are spawning, abb cave is baren and the water has always been bad.

2 hours ago, CrazyZocker90 said:

Mosa, Plesio and Tuso spawn very rare.

I have fire Wyverns inside the Trench outside Ice inside Fire lots of them.

Maybe the only things can help is to increase the spawn Multiplier for Tuso, Mosa and Plesio.

Tusos do not spawn on Valguero.

Posted (edited)

@EatMyDust

7 hours ago, EatMyDust said:

Tusos do not spawn on Valguero

They are, i tamed a 144 Tuso near the Tundra Entrance, i kill everthing with the Tuso it spawn an Alpha Mosa after kill him it spawned an another Tuso Level 24.

Look here: https://ark.gamepedia.com/Spawn_Entries there is a Spawn Entry calls DinoSpawnEntries_DarkWater_Tuso_C for just the Tuso

tuso.jpg

Edited by CrazyZocker90

On 8/9/2019 at 10:58 PM, EatMyDust said:

Tusos do not spawn on Valguero.

They do. We've tamed two 145's and a 150 plus have killed 2 Alpha Tuso's.

It is a bit barren in the water but we've seen each of the creatures. Mosa being the most infrequent.

Luckily I can do wild dino wipes if stuff doesn't seem to be respawning in a timely fashion. 

I think they may need to turn up deep ocesn multiplier and turn down river, chalk hills, or snow multiplier (places where I see the most amount of dinos). 

I know these spawns don't directly affect each other, but indirectly they affect what's available on the map from total dino population.

US-PVE-564

They are broken. Mosa/Ples/Tuso ONLY spawn at server reboot. Then it's a mad rush to tame what ever may have spawned because no matter what they will not spawn again until the server reboots again This has been this way since launch.

Valguero - Mosasaurus / Plesiosaur / Tusoteuthis

My first post ever, but i have been drawn to the extremes of making an actual forum post. So here goes.

We have wanted to tame and breed Mosa and Tuso on the new Valguero map. However there seems to be something wrong with the spawn. Maybe we are missing something.

Basically i have been killing everything i can find down there for hours and hours for the past week. And have yet to see a single dino of the "big three" mentioned in the post title.

Been killing all, Leedsichthys, Ichthyosaurus, Megalodon, Basilosaurus, Dunkleosteus and Mantas.

Am i doing something wrong?

The only point i have seen any of the "big three", is after an update has gone through. Once those spawns have been killed off or tamed, no others are found till the next wild dino wipe.

I apologize if this is raising a point that is already on the forums. I could not find any other posts talking about it.