How to make dino spawns more toward higher level than lower level in SP ?

DonaldDuck

How to make dino spawns more toward higher level than lower level in SP ?

Is there any setting provided by the game via ini to do that ? or is there a mod for that ? 

I'm playing Single Player and trying to play as legit as I can because once I cheat I won't be able to stop, because why not, why stop there if I just did it.

Now I'm having problem with wild dino level, it's obvious that low level dino is no use if I want stats, so how do I make dino spawns more toward high level or make spawns ranged from 100-150, that will somehow produce a lot of high level dinoes, I don't even mind if all spawns are 150 because I use dino starvation mod so how long to tame doesn't matter in case I need egg layers.

I can just type and spawn in high level but that's not fun, if I cheat that, why not just cheat everything. 

I can also use destroywilddinos but I just tried several times but it takes quite long to repopulate , doing it several times is also weird why not just spawn one using admin command.

I need something like Wild Dino Raising mod, which will provide game mechanic to raise wild dino's level. Maybe by knocking it down and install a device to make it grow level, so if I ko a lv 60 rex for example, I put this device on then it will add 1 level per minute which will need 90 minutes , with auto narc of course so I can skip the boring part, but I still need effort and delay to get a high level dino, not just spawn every lv 150 dino that I want. Something like that, if anyone know of any mod like that please let me know.

I've never heard of anything so give yourself a cost.

I want a 150 Rex so I must tame a 100 and a 50 or three 50's, etc.

Then spawn in a 150 to tame or a tamed 224. You've done the work at that point. The cost is balanced but you bypass the fact that without a lot of people helping to constantly clear spawns it's a lot for one person to take on. 

Rag, Center, and Valguero also have higher 135+ spawn rates so could always hunt on a different map and then bring the dino's over.

19 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

I've never heard of anything so give yourself a cost.

I want a 150 Rex so I must tame a 100 and a 50 or three 50's, etc.

Then spawn in a 150 to tame or a tamed 224. You've done the work at that point. The cost is balanced but you bypass the fact that without a lot of people helping to constantly clear spawns it's a lot for one person to take on. 

Rag, Center, and Valguero also have higher 135+ spawn rates so could always hunt on a different map and then bring the dino's over.

Yea, I couldn't find it just now, but the dude above saying to google it make me try harder to prove that there is none, I surprisingly found one LOL :D

Using keyword "ark mod high dino level spawn" I found this https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1675932178 , I hope it will solve my problem. The Island dino spawn level is ridiculously too low, the devs should change that.

I'm trying to play in order with a bit of challenge, to go to Ragnarok I have to conquer The Island and Scorched Earth first :D , your suggestion could work if later I still can't find high level dinoes, the vanilla spawn is super suck, they should fix that, taming 15 lv 10 to tame a lv 150 is not fun, but 100 and 50 could work. 

That mod also says the same thing, non story Ark has higher spawns, its obvious the devs rigged the spawn rate toward lowbies, I couldn't find high level Snow Owl the other day when i still played on Extinction, only satisfied with 3 lv 95 in the end, and a bunch of 5-15 for egg layers.

Wow there is also a high level only spawn mod, made by the same guy, this thread can now be deleted. Thanks to you both :D

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1600012696

Archived