Kibble For Babies

Kibble For Babies

So, I and many of you have known for a long while that kibble is very effective for raising baby dinos. Obviously with the new kibble system, the most common and cost effective type is basic kibble (cause yaknow.. dodos). My question is: How long does a single stack of kibble last for a dino? What average amount would I need for all dinos? Is there a one-size-fits-all amount?

8 hours ago, DaInsaneHurricane117 said:

The calculator is a bit complicated. I don’t know what it means by loss factor and etc. If it’s not too much trouble, could someone explain how the calc works or point me in the direction of a tutorial?

It looks more complicated than it actually is. As Crudpup said, it should be properly configured for official already.

Don't touch multipliers and loss factor. This leaves you with 5 things you can choose.  *

Select specie, its weight and kibble(since you wanted to use it). Say you raising rex with 800 weight and it just hatched so 0% maturation.

Most important thing.

Hand Feed For - how long you need to add food to baby inventory, after this percentage you can fill it up to the max and leave to reach 10% on its own.

Desired Buffer - how much free time you want between adding more food to inventory.

With default 30m buffer you will have to raise this rex till 0.6% maturation.

Play around with this desired_buffer value and see how other stuff change accordingly.

* if you play unofficial - ask locals or admin to help you configure it properly

Archived