Lost all my stuff

SkyrimThief

Lost all my stuff

So I’m somewhat new to this game but have a bit of experience, now I made a tribe on day 1 of my playing time and just now my friend gets on and wants to play with me, so I left my tribe to join his but now my entire base with all my tames are no longer mine, is there any way I can get my stuff back?? I’m playing on a official PVE server

4 minutes ago, SkyrimThief said:

Lost all my stuff

So I’m somewhat new to this game but have a bit of experience, now I made a tribe on day 1 of my playing time and just now my friend gets on and wants to play with me, so I left my tribe to join his but now my entire base with all my tames are no longer mine, is there any way I can get my stuff back?? I’m playing on a official PVE server

You can submit a ticket and hopefully a GM can get to you in time.

https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us?mobile_site=true

You need to merge tribes for future reference.

14 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

You can submit a ticket and hopefully a GM can get to you in time.

https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us?mobile_site=true

You need to merge tribes for future reference.

Thank you for sending this, do you have an idea of how long it would take for a GM to get to me?

1 hour ago, SkyrimThief said:

Lost all my stuff

Consider this a chance to start from scratch!

3 hours ago, SkyrimThief said:

Thank you for sending this, do you have an idea of how long it would take for a GM to get to me?

Realistically? Way longer than 7 days (decay time for dinos) 

It doesnt help now.. but next time either: Invite him to your tribe OR Do a tribe Merge. This will bring all your stuff into his tribe or vice versa. He invites you to tribe, as normal but when YOU click on him you hit Merge instead of Join Tribe.

....Did you take my sweetroll?

• Volunteer Moderator
On 8/2/2019 at 7:34 PM, d1nk said:

YOU click on him you hit Merge instead of Join Tribe

Just to point out that when you are owner of a tribe, you no longer have a "join" option (to prevent these kinds of mistakes). :)

On 3/27/2017 at 10:50 AM, Jatheish said:

- Removed ability to join a tribe as a tribe leader, you can only merge

Archived