Ini code to remove wyvern and other egg nests?

On 8/2/2019 at 6:47 PM, Juggernaut said:

Ini code to remove wyvern and other egg nests?

want to keep the Dino's but only remove their eggs so they can't be tamed. Anyone have the ini for this?

The following lines target the eggs found in the nests but I’m not aware of any ini file that prevents structures from spawning (I regularly look for new ini’s). You’re probably better of asking someone who is prepared to look in the devkit for you.

DroppedItemGeneric_FertilizedEgg_NoPhysicsDeinonychus_C

DroppedItemGeneric_FertilizedEgg_NoPhysicsWyvern_C

DroppedItemGeneric_FertilizedEgg_RockDrake_NoPhysics_C

3 hours ago, SaltyMonkey said:

The following lines target the eggs found in the nests but I’m not aware of any ini file that prevents structures from spawning (I regularly look for new ini’s). You’re probably better of asking someone who is prepared to look in the devkit for you.

DroppedItemGeneric_FertilizedEgg_NoPhysicsDeinonychus_C

DroppedItemGeneric_FertilizedEgg_NoPhysicsWyvern_C

DroppedItemGeneric_FertilizedEgg_RockDrake_NoPhysics_C

Thank you, this work for all wyvern versions and these work on all maps? I assume under the game.ini file? I didn't see these in the server wiki. 

10 hours ago, Juggernaut said:

Thank you, this work for all wyvern versions and these work on all maps? I assume under the game.ini file? I didn't see these in the server wiki. 

No, those lines are for the admin command preset “DestroyAll...” which targets eggs from nests only (and yes all Wyvern versions). I’m not aware of a ini configuration line that removes structures though, but I’m intrigued enough to help you find it. I found these commands in someone’s pastebin that they pulled from the devkit, as these are just a few of the many things not in the wiki.

9 hours ago, SaltyMonkey said:

No, those lines are for the admin command preset “DestroyAll...” which targets eggs from nests only (and yes all Wyvern versions). I’m not aware of a ini configuration line that removes structures though, but I’m intrigued enough to help you find it. I found these commands in someone’s pastebin that they pulled from the devkit, as these are just a few of the many things not in the wiki.

Gotcha, my goal is of course to still allow wild wyverns to roam the map but to disable taming. For now I am just using the NPC replacement command which removes them completely. I have the steam version also, guess I could download the devkit and take a look at other missing ini edits.

Sad the devs rely on the community to create their game documentation when in reality it would only take them a few extra minutes when they coded the devkit to update their own official game documentation instead of everyone speculating and relying on the wiki for things. 

3 hours ago, Juggernaut said:

Gotcha, my goal is of course to still allow wild wyverns to roam the map but to disable taming. For now I am just using the NPC replacement command which removes them completely. I have the steam version also, guess I could download the devkit and take a look at other missing ini edits.

Sad the devs rely on the community to create their game documentation when in reality it would only take them a few extra minutes when they coded the devkit to update their own official game documentation instead of everyone speculating and relying on the wiki for things. 

There is a game.ini to disable the taming of specific creatures so it should relay to their offspring too, in theory. Try:

PreventDinoTameClassNames="<classname>"

The only problem will be for people who still try and raise them so you may end up with a load of unclaimable creatures on the map, however there is an admin command to wipe them too. This command wipes all unclaimed creatures on the server. Use:

Cheat DestroyTribeIdDinos 2000000000

• 8 months later...

This is the code i use for Game.ini makes the wyverns hatch wild and unclaimable

PreventDinoTameClassNames="Wyvern_character_BP_fire_c"
PreventDinoTameClassNames="Wyvern_character_BP_Lightning_c"
PreventDinoTameClassNames="Wyvern_character_BP_Poison_c"
PreventDinoTameClassNames="Ragnarok_Wyvern_Override_Ice_C"

• 4 weeks later...

Archived