SHOW Primitive Pluse some love !

MadMinkMan

PLEASE SHOW PRIMITIVE PLUS SOM LOVE ! Add taxidermy and some more content like base defense and weapons for raiding , more types of boats would be great a prim plus SKIN CLOTHING SET. I know alot of people who would pay for a the dlc pack or even a PRIMITIVE plus season pass. Thank you for your consideration on such a awsom part of your game. If you ever need fresh ideas I have a million just P.M me.

53 minutes ago, MadMinkMan said:

PLEASE SHOW PRIMITIVE PLUS SOM LOVE ! Add taxidermy and some more content like base defense and weapons for raiding , more types of boats would be great a prim plus SKIN CLOTHING SET. I know alot of people who would pay for a the dlc pack or even a PRIMITIVE plus season pass. Thank you for your consideration on such a awsom part of your game. If you ever need fresh ideas I have a million just P.M me.

The lead community manager is also the sole Primitive+ creator and developer. His latest role has caused some setbacks on the fixing of the mode however he is aware of the issues and has been working on what he can but there is no ETA for anything yet. I’d recommend following @Cedric on Twitter where he is most active and more likely to answer your questions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2019 at 11:47 PM, SaltyMonkey said:

The lead community manager is also the sole Primitive+ creator and developer. His latest role has caused some setbacks on the fixing of the mode however he is aware of the issues and has been working on what he can but there is no ETA for anything yet. I’d recommend following @Cedric on Twitter where he is most active and more likely to answer your questions.

or more he can just ignore people asking about prim+ by blocking them...

Archived