Settings Help?

Settings Help?

Right, so I am trying to put setting in for my singleplayer server. I have been just fine setting everything to how it is now, except for my Difficulty and Mating interval? I set my difficulty to 10, and mating interval to 0, I log in. My rexs still have 2 hr cd when they should have NO cooldown. I log off. Difficulty is at one and then mating interval is at 1. Help! Why is it doing this??

1 minute ago, FluffyKitten said:

Settings Help?

Right, so I am trying to put setting in for my singleplayer server. I have been just fine setting everything to how it is now, except for my Difficulty and Mating interval? I set my difficulty to 10, and mating interval to 0, I log in. My rexs still have 2 hr cd when they should have NO cooldown. I log off. Difficulty is at one and then mating interval is at 1. Help! Why is it doing this??

Which platform? On Console we cant have it past default max. Mating interval cant be 0. You need to set to 0.01 or something. Also, mating interval isnt retroactive.

3 minutes ago, d1nk said:

Which platform? On Console we cant have it past default max. Mating interval cant be 0. You need to set to 0.01 or something. Also, mating interval isnt retroactive.

Its on PC. I even tried 0.01 and it doesnt stay like that either. Yesterday I had it on interval of 0 and it let me. My ark did an update and re installation, and now i cant even set my difficulty to 3, which isnt past max. It just doesnt let me change it from one. And the Mating Interval I try doing it right at 0.01, doesn't let me.

48 minutes ago, FluffyKitten said:

Its on PC. I even tried 0.01 and it doesnt stay like that either. Yesterday I had it on interval of 0 and it let me. My ark did an update and re installation, and now i cant even set my difficulty to 3, which isnt past max. It just doesnt let me change it from one. And the Mating Interval I try doing it right at 0.01, doesn't let me.

Then try 0.1, else youll need to have set at 1 or edit .ini to make it so. Since you're on PC I wont be able to help much with the settings, they are quite different. Do you have Single Player Settings checked? If so, take it off. 

You have many options to better your game as a PC player so id look into .ini commands and other QOL features you can add *without adding mods*

edit: Are your other saved changes to settings saving aswell? Or just difficulty and mating interval?

Archived