MY DINO WAS ERASED AND MY CHARACTER VANİSHED

ynssprgc48

MY DINO WAS ERASED AND MY CHARACTER VANİSHED

LOST(EREASED) DİNO AND İNVENTORY BECAUSE OF LAG

ME AND MY DİNO(MANAGARMR) DİSAPPEARED BECAUSE OF LAG WHEN I WAS GOİNG TO MY BASE.AFTER THE LAG PASSED, SUDDENLY RESPAWN MAP POPPED OUT (BUT I DİDNT DİE)BUT I WASNT DEAD İN TRİBE LOG ALSO AND I REBORN AGAİN IN MY BED AT MY BASE.THERE İS NOTHİNG ON TRİBE LOG THAT SAYS I DİED,AND ABOUT MY DİNOSAOUR.ALSO IN MY INVENTORY THERE ARE 2 ARGENTAVIS İN CRYOPOD,ONE SHOTGUN WİTH 302 MELEE DAMAGE WHICH ARE IMPORTANT TO ME.THE PHOTO İS MY MANAGARMRS PHOTO,JUST TAKE THAT PHOTO BEFORE İT DİSAPPEARS. PLEASE HELP ME AS SOON AS POSSİBLE I CANT DO ANYTHİNG WİTHOUT İT.I DONT KNOW WHERE CONTACT İF I AM IN WRONG FORUM CHANNEL İNFORM ME

61c02e56-f474-4f94-89fb-5f3b32bbc652.jpg

07294d07-80eb-431a-8d3b-49aa3a112172.jpg

Thats sad, happened to me couple times and dont use them anymore, you can fill in report and maybe get it replaced.

Dont know about the policy about replacing dinos but something should be done about that bug, I know of many friends that  lost their manas and good stuff in inventory.

Maybe me and my friends had very bad luck but an official warning about this would be nice so ppl can avoid loosing stuff.

8 minutes ago, Rogero said:

Thats sad, happened to me couple times and dont use them anymore, you can fill in report and maybe get it replaced.

Dont know about the policy about replacing dinos but something should be done about that bug, I know of many friends that  lost their manas and good stuff in inventory.

Maybe me and my friends had very bad luck but an official warning about this would be nice so ppl can avoid loosing stuff.

thanks for comment. I report the situation and waiting to reply. I wish ı know this bug before ı use mana

if you open a ticket as "dino issue" and can prove that you lost this mana, they'll replace you, for just 1 or 2 they will ask you to get a baby and they can instant grow them, for more they will proceed in a different way

best way that I found to prove is to catch the video for share button on my PS4, but I don't know how to get in other plataforms

1 hour ago, rasgadin said:

if you open a ticket as "dino issue" and can prove that you lost this mana, they'll replace you, for just 1 or 2 they will ask you to get a baby and they can instant grow them, for more they will proceed in a different way

best way that I found to prove is to catch the video for share button on my PS4, but I don't know how to get in other plataforms

Yea we should all start recording when we are riding a mana or any dino and make everytime a screenshot when transfering servers or items and keep a dino catalog with screens.... they should have fixed it by now.

Archived