Small Tribes: What is Teaming?

Zeee

Small Tribes: What is Teaming?

Devs, Mods, QA Team, anyone.... What is teaming? 
Honestly asking here. No one knows what teaming is, there is no predictability with this rule and how it is enforced. The rule starts extremely broad followed by an extremely small list of examples that by the syntax does not appear to be an exhaustive list. Even worst though is the enforcement, one of the enumerated examples is joint raids, how is counter raiding a fob not a joint raid. 

Really do us a favor and please give us some real guidance and for the love of god give us consistent enforcement.

image.thumb.png.1286aa7e9a14b8f1afc6e99345564f20.pngimage.thumb.png.9400db9ac09281b8cc77b38e4ba0c4fb.png

43 minutes ago, Borgie said:

Honestly the counter raiding a fob with multiple tribes should be classified ad teaming. Basically they only care if you get raided by 2 tribes at the same time that you can clearly see are working together and have video proof of them not killing each other

I hate to say this, but I think decisions are based on the tribes involved and have nothing to do with teaming..... 

• 9 months later...

Never read bigger poop than this comment. As someone helping out another game-company by looking through log-files I can only assume that they can't do anything without evidence - as someone stated a video showing that 2 tribes attack you without attacking eahc other. Simple as that.

The log-files might have a few things but definitely not every step a player takes.

Archived