lincolnloud

Suggestion

engram options

an option in settings to allow players to have all possible engrams for their level, (I.E., playerlvl37, they have every engram up to level 37, but not anything higher than their level) stat levels would be the same, but this would enable people who play single player, or play without a tribe to have access to all the engrams, maybe make it available for primitave+ as well

4 replies to this server topic

3 hours ago, lincolnloud said:

engram options

an option in settings to allow players to have all possible engrams for their level, (I.E., playerlvl37, they have every engram up to level 37, but not anything higher than their level) stat levels would be the same, but this would enable people who play single player, or play without a tribe to have access to all the engrams, maybe make it available for primitave+ as well

It is available on private servers with an .ini command. 

Double check ark wiki that there isn't a single player command.

3 hours ago, lincolnloud said:

there are commands for it but they give you every engram possible, , if you use thecommand right when you start at lvl 1, you have every engram up to max lvl, and all tekgrams, i just want it so at each individual level you gain all engrams for that level, 

That's true but it works the same as you can't use the engram until you're the level anyway.

1 hour ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

It is available on private servers with an .ini command. 

Double check ark wiki that there isn't a single player command.

there are commands for it but they give you every engram possible, , if you use thecommand right when you start at lvl 1, you have every engram up to max lvl, and all tekgrams, i just want it so at each individual level you gain all engrams for that level, 

Archived