Upcoming Changes (August 2019)

GroveStreetJordan

2 hours ago, Dodgeman80 said:

I should clarify too, there have always been many disconnects. Usually 2x during a game and that’s it. But today I’ve been disconnected 18 times in 2 hours. 

I have cox high speed internet pulling a consistent 160mbps dedicated downstream and 25mbps up. The up fluctuates to as low as 12. But normally over 20.  These disconnects make it impossible to do ANYTHING now. Also there is only 1  Survivor connected   ME!

Legacy PVE server. 

@Dodgeman80

Maybe you should post in the correct forum. If you paid a little more attention to the thread or any of the responses you were posting under, you’d see this was for ARK Mobile...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is it that Mac OS users get the updates so much slower than Windows? I haven't been able to play for days now on my own computer and, as being the leader of my tribe, it sucks. It should take a couple of days, at the max, to bring the update to us, but I was told it could take 2-3 weeks by a friend... Is there any way this can be fixed? Yes, I have other tribe mates, but I was in the middle of doing something important and now I'm missing the event with 4x instead of 2x. Also, hard resetting doesn't help with the crashes. I've factory reset my computer and it still hasn't helped.

40 minutes ago, SilverSnowAngel said:

Why is it that Mac OS users get the updates so much slower than Windows? I haven't been able to play for days now on my own computer and, as being the leader of my tribe, it sucks. It should take a couple of days, at the max, to bring the update to us, but I was told it could take 2-3 weeks by a friend... Is there any way this can be fixed? Yes, I have other tribe mates, but I was in the middle of doing something important and now I'm missing the event with 4x instead of 2x. Also, hard resetting doesn't help with the crashes. I've factory reset my computer and it still hasn't helped.

That is something to complain about to Apple, not developers. Apple makes everything for their systems exclusive, and fewer people use Mac OS so developers develop first and foremost for the largest customer base. Then they work on jumping through Apple’s additional hoops. 

P.S. THIS IS A MOBILE ONLY UPDATE!!!!! @Stellaris @SilverSnowAngel @eliasbalderas34 Post in the RIGHT FORUM!!! For the love of God people, please pay attention!

10 hours ago, nintendogamer7 said:

That is something to complain about to Apple, not developers. Apple makes everything for their systems exclusive, and fewer people use Mac OS so developers develop first and foremost for the largest customer base. Then they work on jumping through Apple’s additional hoops. 

P.S. THIS IS A MOBILE ONLY UPDATE!!!!! @Stellaris @SilverSnowAngel @eliasbalderas34 Post in the RIGHT FORUM!!! For the love of God people, please pay attention!

I am really sorry, that i wrote for the first time i a forum and you answer sooo friendly. I wrote another post, with the right theme. And it got deleated. So thank you for so much help

4 hours ago, Stellaris said:

I am really sorry, that i wrote for the first time i a forum and you answer sooo friendly. I wrote another post, with the right theme. And it got deleated. So thank you for so much help

Gets frustrating after posting 6 times telling people this is the mobile forum... so if anyone was reading the forum title or the posts in the thread before replying, I wouldn’t have to say it so many times. That being said, I wasn’t shouting at you, I just tagged you so you would know. Sorry if you took the venting personally. It was a general exclamation. 

On 7/31/2019 at 1:42 PM, Aeschyl said:

How about them iOS crash fixes tho... that alone is almost making Ark mobile unplayable for iOS users.

On 7/31/2019 at 1:42 PM, Aeschyl said:

How about them iOS crash fixes tho... that alone is almost making Ark mobile unplayable for iOS users.

Then play on a console or PC? Ark is definitely not meant for a mobile device.

11 minutes ago, ArkaholicAnonymous said:

Then play on a console or PC? Ark is definitely not meant for a mobile device.

Well, regular ARK, no. But, ARK mobile has been optimized incredibly well for mobile devices when you look at it from a larger standpoint, considering the limits of mobile devices. 

It is an accomplishment, to be sure, and as a free game should be appreciated for what it is instead of demanded into something it cannot. 

Your point will be lost on them though, because they won’t want to pay or will have other excuses. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/31/2019 at 3:08 PM, Fas said:

A hard reset does nothing to fix the crashes I experience on iOS. I play on an iPad 6 and the crashes are constant. Any help with this issue in the next update would be a great idea.

Its mainly the core of the pad 6 isn't based to handle such a large and advanced game, I would try setting all ur settings to the lowest they can go.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/31/2019 at 12:42 PM, Aeschyl said:

Same bro, i can't fly over someone elses base without my game crashing 2 or 3 times. 
I currently started playing on a new server (western plains pve easy) and spawned right above hidden lake. At first it was fine and only crashed about 1-2 times every 30 minutes or so. But then when i finally got ptera saddle and was able to fly i found out that there are 2 HUGE bases sorrounding my base. And its basically like a trap because i cant get past them without my game crashing 2-5 times. 
im planning on moving my base so this doesn't happen but basically i have to make every trip i make count just because of the constant crashing

Archived