Timer Update Decoded!

MSExcel

Timer Update Decoded!

I have decoded almost all of the code on the timer, however the really big piece of it is too low resolution and too distorted for me to decode, but im sure it will be decoded. Theres some interesting stuff here and I'd love to hear your theories.

This one says "AP Secure Connection" (the really jambled one says this aswell)

Code_1.PNG

This one says "decrypting incoming datastream"

Code_2.PNG

this is the big one i was talking about, all i managed to get was "Verify UIL (???) (???)"

Code_3.PNG

This one says "command elevation request granted"

Code_4.PNG

This one says "command received: syscheck"

Code_5.PNG

And finally, this one says "Processing..."

Code_6.PNG

That's what most of the code says, every line is in here. The code itself is quite simple but the resolution and distortion make decoding it an absolute nightmare. Wearing a tek helmet in game reveals what the code in extinction says, if you wanna have some fun with that.

• Volunteer Moderator
9 minutes ago, Snimp said:

Can somebody explain me what is this new timer about?

I was randomly reading stuff on the ARK page and noticed a bigass countdown, can somebody explain me what is this all about?

This is what folks in these threads try to decrypt:

1 hour ago, Snimp said:

Can somebody explain me what is this new timer about?

I was randomly reading stuff on the ARK page and noticed a bigass countdown, can somebody explain me what is this all about?

Long story short, it's a countdown for a new DLC, at least what we think for now, since once of the code stated that '' This is not ARK2 '' but then again the could be a joke, we will see soon.

8 hours ago, CyanicEmber said:

I would bet my lunch for the rest of the year it's a fourth Expansion Pack.

I really don't think so. I mean it's possible... But click the timer and you'll see a TEK-like structure and ARK code for the Specimen Implant.
It's most likely either new TEK stuff or the Ascension for Scorched Earth. But then again, a DLC is likely too...

I recommend you to check this 9 min video out: ARK NO FLUFF BREAKING NEWS: BREAKING DOWN WILDCARD'S CLUES.

Their other ARK no fluff breaking news videos help a lot but I sent you the most recent one with the latest clues.

Archived