Boosted Safe Haven X5 ps4 pvp orp

Boosted Safe Haven X5 ps4 pvp orp

Hi all

I have had a 100 slot Ragnarok/Valguero server for a few months now, its pretty quiet so here's my obligatory  advertisement.

Ragnarok ORP PVP - 100 slots - all rates times 5, everything else as official (although structure collision is enabled) 

Velguero ORP PVP - 10 slots, all rates x 5 but breeding/raising is x 25

Extinction ORP PVP 10 Slots all rates x 5 but breeding/raising is x 25

I know it sounds like  a cliché  but admin is not abused and will only used where necessary 

All server now have x10 Weight multiplier for all players

Please search Boosted Safe Haven in unofficial  servers if your interested 

or message here or psymon08 via psn if any questions

Happy surviving 

We have a small tribe on this server. It's unpopulated currently with the occasional players logging in.

The map is completely free for building. A friendly admin and we are also a friendly tribe (given the circumstances obviously). 

The weight balancing and boosted rates make the server perfectly balanced. You still have to put effort into your builds and tames except that it doesnt require as much time consumption (150 tames are an average of 30 - 40 mins).

Overall, a really enjoyable server and minus the underpopulation currently, I dont intend to be playing on any other servers due to the balance of rates. 

1 or 2 extra tribes would really make the difference here

Also, the recently added weight modifier gives your player 50kg weight instead of 10kg. I have increased my weight to 400kg which is enough to not ruin the 'encumbered' dread (which for me is part of the game) and allows me to have some more important stats levelled.

A good choice from the admin without overdoing it 

Been mucking around the last couple of days and setting up a base but I'm a bit concerned about the ping. Being relatively new to online gaming I'm not overly familiar with what the best standards are but when I was on my ping was constantly around 95-99 and that was when I managed to log on at times when I was the only one there. My previous server was around the 25-30 and was great but on this one there was a noticeable half second delay when trying to fight/shoot dinos or sprinting/flying/landing which made things a little awkward. So I'm a bit concerned about how that might worsen should I get on when other players are online... 

11 hours ago, Rumackay said:

Been mucking around the last couple of days and setting up a base but I'm a bit concerned about the ping. Being relatively new to online gaming I'm not overly familiar with what the best standards are but when I was on my ping was constantly around 95-99 and that was when I managed to log on at times when I was the only one there. My previous server was around the 25-30 and was great but on this one there was a noticeable half second delay when trying to fight/shoot dinos or sprinting/flying/landing which made things a little awkward. So I'm a bit concerned about how that might worsen should I get on when other players are online... 

Hi There

Thanks for letting me know, could you let me know which map you play and ill look into it for you ?

Any updates on the ping? A mate jumped on the other day and said he was getting the same ping level. It's a good server with levels that balance work and reward but the half second delay on a lot of things is making things difficult. It's not game breaking but it the slight rubber banding takes away from the enjoyment. Cheers

Archived