Tribe ownership problem after transfer

Elin

Tribe ownership problem after transfer

Currently, my tribes ownership is had my my main character. My problem: there’s two characters with the same name and same Game Center log in. 

So this is what happened. I played on two servers (unofficial) owned by the same people. After a while one of the servers (serverA) had so little traffic so the owners decided to shut it down. They gave the players opportunity to transfer to the other server (serverB). Since I had an account, tribe and structures in server B and didn’t want to loose that, one of the admins joined my tribe and I transferred ownership. I then transferred my character from serverA to B. The admin invited me back to my tribe, and transferred ownership to me. All good.

The next day when I log in, I’m only a grunt and my old character had ownership. But that char should not exist. It’s been two weeks and ownership haven’t transferred. I can’t log in with that char since it’s the exact same account. I’m dead in the water since I can’t demolish, unclaim etc. 

What the holy hell do I do?!

883F1BF4-A0FE-4934-8630-DD4819058A7D.jpeg

Ouch... that’s a tricky one. I know it’s hindsight, but I hope from now on you’ll make sure the Admin modifies both your accounts to Admin status before leaving. 

As it seems to me since both accounts have the same Game Center, it will never transfer ownership because it will register the account as active since the Game Center ID is recognized logging in, as it goes by GCID not in game character name. You’re probably SOL here. Best bet is to make a new tribe and have admin help you wipe old tribe transferring goods and dinos manually. 

Archived