Sign in to follow this  
Phanom2012

How is it on legacy

1 hour ago, Phanom2012 said:

Yet the game shares the same coc 

Yes and no.

The CoC is there but with no support, it's not able to be enforced. It's really at the discretion of WC. 

They probably won't bother with kiting, griefing, blocking, etc.

They may take action with stuff like DDOS since that's a bigger issue than one server or the game.  

The CoC covers the official network not legacy even if they call it "official" legacy.

They've stated that several times.

On 8/1/2019 at 3:11 AM, yekrucifixion187 said:

Yes and no.

The CoC is there but with no support, it's not able to be enforced. It's really at the discretion of WC. 

They probably won't bother with kiting, griefing, blocking, etc.

They may take action with stuff like DDOS since that's a bigger issue than one server or the game.  

The CoC covers the official network not legacy even if they call it "official" legacy.

They've stated that several times.

Very true anyway I recently got ban is on psn for 30 days before I did I uploaded my character with full invitory will ai have my character when I am unban ?

21 minutes ago, Phanom2012 said:

Very true anyway I recently got ban is on psn for 30 days before I did I uploaded my character with full invitory will ai have my character when I am unban ?

No idea.

I always downloaded my character right away after uploads since server crashes and rollbacks often delete items and dino's uploaded.

On 8/16/2019 at 10:12 AM, yekrucifixion187 said:

No idea.

I always downloaded my character right away after uploads since server crashes and rollbacks often delete items and dino's uploaded.

I haven't found anything on the subject of your character gets deleted after a certain amount of time . People have been telling me it will but I want to know if they are right or not . The person who reported me on psn lost all his stuff because I had it on me lol when I got suspended for 30 days lol .