Max Fishing and Drop Loot Quality

• SubjeqtZero changed the title to Max Fishing and Drop Loot Quality
3 hours ago, SubjeqtZero said:

Max Fishing and Loot Quality

Does anyone know what the maximum effective fishing and drop loot quality settings are?  I've had mine set at 10 and 5, but don't really see a difference either way.

Loot quality makes a significant difference at 2x from 1x (what I use) but plateaus out the higher you go. Fishing loot quality is pointless since the nerf carried over into the quality gains.

11 hours ago, SaltyMonkey said:

Loot quality makes a significant difference at 2x from 1x (what I use) but plateaus out the higher you go. Fishing loot quality is pointless since the nerf carried over into the quality gains.

Thanks.  I've definitely noticed a difference since bumping it from 1x, but I've heard a few different theories as to what the number does.  I've heard that 5x is as high as it goes, since 5 is the lvl for ascendant gear, but I've also heard guys swear that 10x produces better results than 5x.

2 hours ago, SubjeqtZero said:

Thanks.  I've definitely noticed a difference since bumping it from 1x, but I've heard a few different theories as to what the number does.  I've heard that 5x is as high as it goes, since 5 is the lvl for ascendant gear, but I've also heard guys swear that 10x produces better results than 5x.

Like I said, it plateaus but the higher the number, the better the loot.

• 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived