Community Crunch 192: Mod Contest Winners and On The Horizon

StudioWildcard

19 minutes ago, Silvaeger said:

no it was updated today and there is more text i have decoded 2 words so far
and thank you

@Silvaeger There has been no update today... all six strings have been decoded already... they are in the other thread I mentioned. 

EDIT: further proof below. 

AP Secure Connection
Decrypting Incoming Datastream
Verify UID fingerprint 724EA9458ED40fbf
Command elevation request granted
Command Received: syscheck
Processing ...

They have all been figured out since sometime yesterday afternoon the latest. 

Edited by nintendogamer7
Further proof

That isn’t fair why did pc get the 2x event bash for raising babies plus another week because consoles got delayed with the map but yet how do you want us to get prepare when open serve happens. How do you expect this game to live if there no 2x in Val. This isn’t fair pc has already build up quick and already got bloodline going because of 2x raising for 3 weeks and look at us with consoles can’t even get a 2x for the weekend already then 2nd week of the map but we don’t get 2x once again very disappointed not getting to equal treatment with pc

• Facepalm 1

On 7/30/2019 at 9:36 AM, Sputnicker said:

Arat Prime is not someone, it's a place. Probably it's based on the Noah's Ark history, in which the Ark rested on mount Ararat, Arat Prime probably is a command center on Earth which could start the ark's returning to earth procedure. I would guess the one who said "I'm coming for you!" would be Rockwell, since it's coming from the aberrant ark.
That makes me think the new dlc is canonical and post-extinction, since the countdown is a portal system, and on the end of extinction the player ascends.

The command center that controlled all the Ark's while in orbit was the implant shaped building west of the city on Extinction.

2 hours ago, Isra1112 said:

That isn’t fair why did pc get the 2x event bash for raising babies plus another week because consoles got delayed with the map but yet how do you want us to get prepare when open serve happens. How do you expect this game to live if there no 2x in Val. This isn’t fair pc has already build up quick and already got bloodline going because of 2x raising for 3 weeks and look at us with consoles can’t even get a 2x for the weekend already then 2nd week of the map but we don’t get 2x once again very disappointed not getting to equal treatment with pc

When are you console peasants going to realize that it is NOT a benefit that we PC users get these updates/maps/etc first. We get them first so Wildcard can sort out bugs and other issues since updating the console versions is much more time consuming and costly. You should be thanking us for putting up with the countless issues that are then fixed by the time you get the update.

Personally, i'd love for Wildcard to launch a map or major update on Console first so you can see what we have to deal with. But if they did, you'd all raise hell over being used as guinea pigs to test broken features all so the PCMR can enjoy a smooth, bug-free launch.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, AndrewLB said:

The command center that controlled all the Ark's while in orbit was the implant shaped building west of the city on Extinction.

How do you know that? Having central command of Earth’s salvation being so easily accessible on the surface seems like a pretty serious design flaw to me. You know, given the Titans. The game doesn’t give any reference to your claim, does it?

2 minutes ago, AndrewLB said:

When are you console peasants going to realize that it is NOT a benefit that we PC users get these updates/maps/etc first. We get them first so Wildcard can sort out bugs and other issues since updating the console versions is much more time consuming and costly. You should be thanking us for putting up with the countless issues that are then fixed by the time you get the update.

Personally, i'd love for Wildcard to launch a map or major update on Console first so you can see what we have to deal with. But if they did, you'd all raise hell over being used as guinea pigs to test broken features all so the PCMR can enjoy a smooth, bug-free launch.

Nail on the head lol and I don’t have ARK PC, but I also don’t complain. It’s just easier for the devs like you said. 

• Thanks 1

If you want to balance the so called Cave Meta I think other aspects need to be looked At. Titans is the number one concern where people will go underground. At most I am open to possible entrance changes to caves similar to the church on scorched earth which I thought was well balanced. & I hope you take these and others feedback onboard before making changes