Valguero PS4 Server - PVE 3x Resources 5x Taming and More!

Valguero PS4 Server - PVE 3x Resources 5x Taming and More!

Hello! I am an admin on our server and we are looking for more players to join. We have the server for 6 months and will increase that if people would like to continue playing. Currently, there are only 10 slots, but if you have friends that also want to join we will increase the server size to accommodate more players. THIS IS A PVE SERVER, so feel free to create your own tribe with friends or just play solo! No need to worry about other player interference or having resources or other important things taken from you! If this rule is broken then please let me know and the server owner or myself will take care of the issue. The max level of wild dinos on this server is currently around 334 (highest seen so far), so to help players begin we are willing to give a few materials (metal pickaxes, hatchets, a weapon, etc.) or increase the player to level 30 at max. If you would like to start from  scratch that is fine with us too. We are open to any age, however  we just ask that you please have a mature mindset and to not harass others players. What you do in your own tribe is your own business though!

Server Name: Goad PVE 3x resource 5x tame 

No password and is an unofficial PC server when you search for it. If you cannot find it message one of the names at the bottom of the page.

Server Includes:

• 3x resources
  • Higher density resources  for gathering
  • 5x tame speed
  • Decreased egg incubation time (ex. Quetzal takes 20min to hatch)
  • Increased baby dino maturation rate (most dinos fully mature in a few mintures)
  • Low hunger drain
  • Low thirst drain
  • Low stamina drain
  • Increased dino stamina 

If you have any questions about the server or other server settings then please message me on discord or PS4  at B2K_Bandiit or message UncleFlappyskin on PS4.

Archived