processing completed COMMUNICATIONS TEST RECORD 427A6F2B

Ê€2Š(¥ËÌY

11 minutes ago, nintendogamer7 said:

Ummm, at the top of the text editor here just click on the quote marks to the right of underline and hyperlink icons. It will create an empty quote box and then paste your info in there. So if people want to avoid spoilers or scroll past it, they can just minimize it. 

Thanks!

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at the timer link ( https://survivetheark.com/g/ ), I see on the sides 4 different symbols with the changing colors. I'm assuming the Green background with the Skull means poison, possibly referring to the Broodmother in it's swampy spider cave. There is a white Snowflake, meaning Ice, referring to the Megapithecus. A Red Fire symbol which obviously means fire. This refers to the Dragon. However there is a fourth, blue symbol that seems to look like a water droplet with a ripple beneath it. This could represent water. But there are no bosses in Ark that are represented by water. Yet. The Ark Devs said they were planning on implementing an aquatic boss in an answer to one of the questions asked about Extinction Bosses while Extinction was still in development. Now with all of the Arks down on earth, this could mean we're getting an aquatic boss to FINALLY have a use for our aquatic dinos. On another note, the code currently seen on the countdown (the codes change each day, or at least that's my guess) translates to this:
 unknown.png

25 minutes ago, Wildthor said:

So why is the new community crunch called the Visitor? What does that mean when there is no reference to a visitor in the actual crunch?

Not really sure, but I'm just guessing here. Maybe it's to do with with rockwell, because the aberration ARK didn't land successfully like all the others. This can be seen in the extinction cut scene 

1 hour ago, TheHarbinger1911 said:

they're teasing four different biomes , each one with its unique challenge based on environmental hazards: poison,fire,cold & something related to sky

Just looks like several different hazards. I don't think that one is sky but it's rather water. The symbol that apears, looks like some water dripping into more water. Also the picture that shows in the top of the tunnel looks like the sun shining through water as you look up.

I'm honestly clueless now as to what this even is at this point. It all started with what looked like to be errors coming up with all the red etc, but now i have no idea

• Chris unpinned this topic

Archived