processing completed COMMUNICATIONS TEST RECORD 427A6F2B

Ê€2Š(¥ËÌY

52 minutes ago, erfllol said:

Hey guys, the Sound effects for this stage of the Website are strange, does somebody have Access to a spectrogram? https://cdn.survivetheark.com/g/sfx5.mp3 is the link, just Right click on the Player to download it.

Here is your spectrogram, what do you want to look for ? 

https://imgur.com/41qHoYA

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Shkeiru said:

Here is your spectrogram, what do you want to look for ? 

https://imgur.com/41qHoYA

i just realised that the Thing i wanted was the Audio put in a spectrum analyser not a spectrogram, sorry if i wasted your time. My fault

Edit: i was Looking for a Picture of the Audio in this program, i dont know what the Software is called and i couldnt find itd498c8c1a678.png

5 hours ago, arkark said:

Near the two AP Secure Connection messages there are some codes that appear and dissapear on the video.

MeTTFoJ.png

I spent hours trying. I could only get one part clear enough to plug in but I’m pretty sure it was saying something. Unfortunately, no matter the resolution most of it was just too blurry. 

5 hours ago, daddeljunkie said:

i read them in this order:

That sounds that the user "724EA9458ED40FBF" has do some changes in the "Specimen Guardian Subsystem"

The Specimen Guardian Subsystem we see allready on the island overseer arena ?!

But why do someone changes to it?

We, survivors, are the specimen guardians. The overseers are there for ARK system maintenance. They oversee the status of the ARK and its routines. We can tame and care for the various species the Earth will be reseeded with, hence the “glorified specimen guardian” quip directed towards us and as a machine wouldn’t understand the sarcastic nature of this remark and only a human would, it is pretty certainly referring to us. 

4 hours ago, CJ62 said:

nintendogamer7

can u give me a discord link?

@CJ62 https://discord.gg/zFhupH in the ark-genesis channel

15 minutes ago, TheHarbinger1911 said:

Changeauthorization724EA9458ED40FBFverified

daawdssadsaddswsdsdwdsdddsaddwdddwdadssadswwdwasdssddwssdsaddwdadssddswwdswsawdwawasawdadadddaadawsdawdaawddawsadadddadaawdaawaadadsdaasdadsdwdsdsdddwasdssddsdsdssddsdddsda

Is that the four string piece of the red code? I could only get the 'Verified' part and had popped over to see if anyone had figured it. Nice work!

1 hour ago, TheHarbinger1911 said:

Changeauthorization724EA9458ED40FBFverified

daawdssadsaddswsdsdwdsdddsaddwdddwdadssadswwdwasdssddwssdsaddwdadssddswwdswsawdwawasawdadadddaadawsdawdaawddawsadadddadaawdaawaadadsdaasdadsdwdsdsdddwasdssddsdsdssddsdddsda

LOL. That was the code we emailed Helena days ago. Guess they didn't expect us to find it so quick

Helenas Answer to 724EA9458ED40FBF  is still the same. 

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA256

[LOG_TRANSMIT] Standby, please await further outgoing communication on established channels.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2
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=6VqM
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

2 hours ago, erfllol said:

How has this gone unnoticed? We now have Access to this file, but in my Editor it Shows up as a bunch of korean letters and `emojis`

Looking at the PGP key and the message - I would suggest this 'message' is encrypted text. So it's logical to try decrypting it using PGP/GPG, Helenas key and some passphrases from the clues. I know this sounds like a brute force attempt - but it's the best bet we have.

Update:
Alright - the file is signed with the key of helena walker as suspected. I'm trying to crack in a bit.

Update 2:

Here it is:

[LOG_TRANSMIT] Start sublayer encrypted communications test.
[LOG_TRANSMIT] Verify receipt.
[LOG_TRANSMIT] Confirm full fingerprint ID of 724EA9458ED40FBF in user profile.
[LOG_RECEIVE] Message receipt confirmed.
[LOG_RECEIVE] Future communications using fingerprint ID 724EA9458ED40FBF only.
[LOG_RECEIVE] Host System Directive: Null
[LOG_RECEIVE] Host System Status: Hibernate
[LOG_RECEIVE] End sublayer encrypted communications test.

But to be honest, that's pretty much nothing we can really use. All we can do is trying to decode messages. On the other hand it would be nice to have the private key... but that's more or less a security breach at finest.

In the end, that's old info of a trace already followed. So the statement that this has been unnoticed is plain wrong.

10 minutes ago, EmkioA said:

The only reason i find about this file is that you can import the signature from it.  Maybe we can use it later to decode something else.

We only recently have the permission to Access this file, but why only recently? it wouldn`t make sense if it`s just the same message in another form.

2 hours ago, ToeiRei said:

Looking at the PGP key and the message - I would suggest this 'message' is encrypted text. So it's logical to try decrypting it using PGP/GPG, Helenas key and some passphrases from the clues. I know this sounds like a brute force attempt - but it's the best bet we have.

Update:
Alright - the file is signed with the key of helena walker as suspected. I'm trying to crack in a bit.

Update 2:

Here it is:

[LOG_TRANSMIT] Start sublayer encrypted communications test.
[LOG_TRANSMIT] Verify receipt.
[LOG_TRANSMIT] Confirm full fingerprint ID of 724EA9458ED40FBF in user profile.
[LOG_RECEIVE] Message receipt confirmed.
[LOG_RECEIVE] Future communications using fingerprint ID 724EA9458ED40FBF only.
[LOG_RECEIVE] Host System Directive: Null
[LOG_RECEIVE] Host System Status: Hibernate
[LOG_RECEIVE] End sublayer encrypted communications test.

But to be honest, that's pretty much nothing we can really use. All we can do is trying to decode messages. On the other hand it would be nice to have the private key... but that's more or less a security breach at finest.

In the end, that's old info of a trace already followed. So the statement that this has been unnoticed is plain wrong.

we can use it... not like data but like information about e.g NPC in ark
its good theme becuase evrything we do on ark is many years after all bases which is now ruins with chests and sometimes skeletons.
This DLC can be breakthrough in ark rules because it can has story which we don't need to play(PVP) but we can.

Keep it up 

The one thing I AM curious about, though, with the countdown.. is that it's gone red. (Ive been keeping up with it and know its been red for a couple days.) Now, from what we've all seen, is that RED Lights are a sign of danger, technological error, etc.. and Helena has given us a DNA strand (puzzle??), and one of the strands are purplish (color of element) It's probably linked, but what if we, being in that pod, obelisk, or whatever it is, are infected and are falling into a trap, by going to ARAT Prime, or whatever. Just a theory, lemme know your thoughts

1 hour ago, RedStorm8616 said:

I've created a comprehensive "What you need to know" lore guide for ARK building up to Genesis. Any questions you have are probably answered here (at least lore wise).

@RedStorm8616 you should put that story/link in a quote box so it can be minimized for spoilers and easier scrolling. Otherwise, I think it’s a great addition!

21 minutes ago, RedStorm8616 said:

How do I do that? I usually only post on reddit

Ummm, at the top of the text editor here just click on the quote marks to the right of underline and hyperlink icons. It will create an empty quote box and then paste your info in there. So if people want to avoid spoilers or scroll past it, they can just minimize it. 

Like so ?

• Chris unpinned this topic

Archived