• Created
  • Last Reply

Specimen Simulation Mode: Cooperative
Specimen Maintenance Protocol: Updated

Change authorization 724EA9458ED40FBF verified
Ecological Conditions: Predictive

Host System Directive: Updated
Resolution Schema: Updated

Specimen Guardian Subsystem - This is repeated twice spinning around the beam.

Took all of three - four minutes to read them. It's actually really easy since you can just speed-read them based on their shading.

I wasn't expecting this to update again. God I hope this is a DLC and nothing disappointing. 

One question I have is: OWW said when the ARKs return to Earth that she won't be able to make us respawn again and we'll essentially be down to our one life. How are they planning to get around that? Or is this not a DLC and we're all bound for disappointment?

6 minutes ago, RedStorm8616 said:

I wasn't expecting this to update again. God I hope this is a DLC and nothing disappointing. 

One question I have is: OWW said when the ARKs return to Earth that she won't be able to make us respawn again and we'll essentially be down to our one life. How are they planning to get around that? Or is this not a DLC and we're all bound for disappointment?

At the end of ark have we not ascended to Homo deus with the implant changing? Maybe that will be how 

Just now, Wildthor said:

At the end of ark have we not ascended to Homo deus with the implant changing? Maybe that will be how 

I believe Homo Deus is just a higher form of human. The Ascended were homo deus but gave up physical form. It's a very cloudy subject in lore. Perhaps you're right. Perhaps we'll get answers in Genesis!

System Host Directive: Updated

Left Side of the circle with arrows on the cardinal directions

Resolution Schema: Updated

Right side of the circle with arrows on the cardinal directions

Simulation Specimen Mode: Cooperative

Left Side Human Diagram

Maintenance Specimen  Protocol: Updated

Right Side Human Diagram

Ecological Conditions: Predictive

Right side of the Hand

authorization Change 724EA9458ED40FBF  verified

Left side of the hand

Being extremely tired , I failed to realize that I was looking at the picture completely wrong in 3D. 

3 minutes ago, WoefulMacabre said:

Hm, missed something. Apparently the text spinning around the beam changes based on which side of it you're looking at. There's three lines when it's on the other side, four when it's closest. Sneaky.

When its showing 3 lines it starts with Specimen... maybe not very relevant message. The one with 4 rows seem pretty hard to read

14 minutes ago, arkark said:

When its showing 3 lines it starts with Specimen... maybe not very relevant message. The one with 4 rows seem pretty hard to read

Yeah, already knew what that said. "Specimen Guardian Subsystem". Based on deductive reasoning, I've come to understand the four lines to simply be a repeat of the "Change authorization 724EA9458ED40FBF verified" message.

Each appears to have approximately - as well as one can discern with the halo effect and warping - identical sequence lengths and I only needed to get so far as the first sequence starting with "Cha" and the final sequence equalling "verified" to realise my conclusion.

38 minutes ago, WoefulMacabre said:

Took all of three - four minutes to read them. It's actually really easy since you can just speed-read them based on their shading.

i read them in this order:

Specimen Guardian Subsystem

That sounds that the user "724EA9458ED40FBF" has do some changes in the "Specimen Guardian Subsystem"

The Specimen Guardian Subsystem we see allready on the island overseer arena ?!

But why do someone changes to it?

3 minutes ago, daddeljunkie said:

i read them in this order:

That sounds that the user "724EA9458ED40FBF" has do some changes in the "Specimen Guardian Subsystem"

The Specimen Guardian Subsystem we see allready on the island overseer arena ?!

But why do someone changes to it?

That user is probably Helena/OWW because she is the only one who could do that. I mean after millenia the System had to be updated and the errors had to be fixed someday. The System is unfair, we probably wouldn`t have escaped Aberration if an Overseer-tower hadn`t gotten nuked.

1 hour ago, WoefulMacabre said:

i spent ages on the rotating ones around the beam, it's way too blurry even with the shading for me, but i got close to Specimen Guardian Subsytem,. I managed to get Specimen Guar Subsy 

• Chris unpinned this topic

Archived