processing completed COMMUNICATIONS TEST RECORD 427A6F2B

Ê€2Š(¥ËÌY

1 hour ago, DustyP said:

@JasonTheCTM Helena doesn't have knowledge of things before the System, she only has access to the information that is currently in the System. There are several explorer notes from The One Who Waits that make it pretty clear that it is a very new experience (in terms of millennia) and that she (Helena) is only still able to communicate with us because she wasn't a part of the Homo Deus before she ascended in the forest cave.

@DustyP Dead on with your first sentence. One thing to keep in mind is that we don’t know definitively that Helena is now a Homo Deus... don’t the Homo Deus still have biological forms? And the last of them abandoned their forms to become monitors within the system? And who was communicating with Helena before she made it to the Tomb? Sentient pure, stabilized element? Or another entity? Or did she have a prior, as yet unknown, link/connection with the ARK system and its protocol? All of which just popped into my mind from your response. Some are and could be supported be in game lore. 

1 hour ago, DustyP said:

Also... I'm not convinced that the voice at the end is Rockwell. The One Who Waits pretty clearly says we killed him...
At least death is a natural end. They didn't suffer when they found the void. Not like him, he who thought down was up and descended a ladder into madness. I could see him in those depths, that twisted place where torment and euphoria are reversed.
He brought that fate upon himself, but even so, I'm glad you put it to an end. Thank you.
 "

But she also says " I'm neither omniscient nor omnipotent.  " So maybe there is something she doesn't know that would allow Rockwell to come back...

The difference in speech about Rockwell doesn’t reflect Helena’s own tone or voice. Regardless, lacking omniscience itself, we know that often enough great evils once defeated often return after waiting, biding time and plotting. Oh, the sinister plotting! Isn’t something shown when aberration crashes to Earth? Otherwise, why would they show that with that specific sound byte?

53 minutes ago, DustyP said:

I disagree. There isn't anything in the explorer notes about the overseers resurrecting (a flaw in the lore as far as I am concerned). When Diana and crew defeated the overseer of Aberration it did not come back. But I'm not sure if any of this applies to the current challenge...

There is definitely info in the notes about bosses respawning to test survivors. @JasonTheCTM Hit it on the head. We also have to remember about the compounding failures of the system to the point that the overseers try to stop humans from Ascension on the island... which probably wasn’t part of the original programming since the ARKs were designed to prepare us (and overseers oversee the ARK itself to keep it functioning properly) not prohibit us from moving on after passing the implemented tests (aka bosses). Fighting the overseer is the result of system error. 

Rockwell also replaces the boss as he destroys and merges with the boss arena. He does not replace the overseer. Since he is a boss, he can be respawned. It’s a core directive of the ARK’s programming. So as long as his ARK is intact and he is linked to it, he can be revived indefinitely. 

48 minutes ago, JasonTheCTM said:

That wasn't a simple defeat though, the force of the tek nuke annihilated the entire control tower. Even if the overseer did come back, its command center has been decapitated from the rest of the Ark, rendering it useless. In addition if you look at the top of the tower, you can't even see the overseer's command center, like it jettisoned or blew itself to bits.

As for boss respawning mechanics, Scorched Earth. Helena talks about how Raia had the keys to leave the ark from defeating the manticore in times prior, and the chief of the raiders Rockwell was with slayed it during their stay as well.

Very good points. Taken straight from the lore. 

13 minutes ago, WildWyvern said:

Yeah, I agree with that. I think most people do, too. Which backs my theory.. WHY are we in a supply drop, or beacon? We are being launched SOMEWHERE.. Arat Prime.. what if it's not truly on Earth, or if it is/was, maybe the sentients who inhabited Arat Prime (nicknamed: Noah's Ark) moved off the planet, because they thought Earth was too far gone....

If that was the case, they wouldn’t have built the ARKs. The ARKs were there decision and the path the pursued of all their options. Check the notes of OWW. It is addressed. There’s no leaving. 

3 minutes ago, RedStorm8616 said:

Rockwell's experiments with element corrupted his mind to the point he injected himself with it and became a monster. Mei fought and killed him. We find out in the Aberration notes that Rockwell was absorbed into the ARK and replaced whatever boss existed beforehand, to be summoned over and over again. Helena is simply wrong about him being dead. 

Once absorbed, Rockwell began merging with the ARK, like an evil Helena/OWW, and eventually became the ARK. When aberration crashes down and the obelisk activates, that's akin to a heartbeat monitor starting to beep again. 

Someone else mentioned Helena being unable to merge with the technology but if you read Santiago's notes he talks about how Helen's compatibility with the MEKS is off the charts. She was biologically predetermined to be compatible with ascension.

@RedStorm8616 Totally correct on Rockwell! You posted before I was able to get my account of that posted so I’ll just reply in the same message. 

I mentioned that, but I had forgotten that aspect of her. Ascension or pure, stabilized element? She puts an object in her implant... the reverse merging process of Rockwell? Meks are made of and operated by element. If that’s the case, then Helena’s journey isn’t random but in fact guided, eh? That point further reinforces my theories about the OWW entity being a guide for Helena and having sort of orchestrated their journey through tiny system adjustments here and there (and maybe even their initial existence). The system is flawed and broken so mistakes occur, like Santiago and Diana dying. BUT... in an effort to preserve finally obtaining a human presence on Earth (to aid Helena’s objectives in the system) and avoid all of its hard work to get them that far going to waste, it frantically grasped for straws to keep the plan on track and discovered it could make larger adjustments when Diana came back (borne out of its frantic struggle). 

If Helena was the One Who Waits, we should see more interactions or mentions about her and her old friends, right? Unless she went off to do what the entity that guided her could not and said entity remained to fulfill the role of guide along the path pointing to Helena’s objectives and destination. They’ll probably just make Helena the OWW to make it easy even though it will potentially cause minor plot holes and inconsistencies. But with that goes any chance of learning more about the deeper past and system of the ARKs and Earth. It’s too vague as it stands to definitively say one or the other, but I think it makes more sense for there to be a guide than a random miracle child getting incredibly lucky time and again.

5 minutes ago, RedStorm8616 said:

Thanks for the support on my Element theory! I believe Helena did maintain her personality thus her remark about seeing the sunset once more (a callback to the Island) and and the awkwardness she can have at some points. 

As far as I understand the resurrection, and I may need to reread, The One Who Waits (you were right, no gender) made a mad grasp and got Diana, then tried for the others. 

"It was a happy accident, borne of desperation. Death, that inescapable hunter, closed in on its lonely prey and I couldn't bear the sight. I tried to pry its jaws open, but I had no hands. So blindly, I thrashed and cried for help until I stumbled upon her, one who could be those hands. One who could give that person more than I ever could." The One Who Waits #6

"Yet in orbit, I had subjects beyond counting. So I tested. Endlessly, I tested. So many trials, so many failures, but out of them rose another success. Then an entire generation of them. Then at last, you.

I don't know how long it took. Centuries? Millenia? Time was especially murky for me then, but I still remember all the souls death claimed - the ones that faded before I could reach them. Even when I tried and tried, I could not make them whole again, no matter the effort. No matter the desire." - The One Who Waits #7

From this and the other notes I get that Helena Ascended and resurrected Diana to save Mei in the Wastelands since Helena could not. After that she tried endlessly before successes began to mount. Helena and Mei were centuries, if not Mille IA, before the player. Look at the states of the ruins on the ARKs. There's little left. 

It was always going to be Helena who would ascend, Rockwell who would fall, and Mei-Yin who would fight on. It only makes the most sense. Helena was the young, hopeful explorer; Rockwell was the old, cynical scientist, and Mei was the lonely warrior. Introducing a whole new character just for Backstory seems a little weird for what we all assumed was the last part of ARKs story. 

I agree heavily with the time line and made that point about the ruins earlier. True about a new character... unless they knew it wasn’t the end. Developers often do that. And it might not be a new character, it could’ve always been there, watching and waiting.

OWW no longer had a biological form to help, but Helena might be able to become human again. Her emergence into the system was probably different than that of the original system monitors. Isn’t there also a reference of the familiarity from the OWW with the “others”? Is it possible that Helena was engineered in the system for this very purpose? The OWW seems to speak as if it has experience of the system from before Helena... but that could just be my own inferences. 

But, we still see some pretty blatant outside guidance from somewhere or someone that is focused on Helena. If she is the OWW, how does one then explain that?

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, WildWyvern said:

Yeah, I agree with that. I think most people do, too. Which backs my theory.. WHY are we in a supply drop, or beacon? We are being launched SOMEWHERE.. Arat Prime.. what if it's not truly on Earth, or if it is/was, maybe the sentients who inhabited Arat Prime (nicknamed: Noah's Ark) moved off the planet, because they thought Earth was too far gone....

@WildWyvern The only possible launch direction is Earth. IF that’s even what is going on here. 

Also, some of your decoding is inaccurate. C2I (i not L) Integrity 89%. Your timing one has some errors. You might consider that Sec could also mean “Sector” or “Section”. PhysSec could refer to the Physical Sectors of the system. Or Physical Security measures for a certain facility or entity? Comm is the most common abbreviation for communication, so com is rarely ever used for this because it can also and usually does mean command. ComSec could mean Command Sector or security. Likewise posed could be operations sector/security or operational. 

7 minutes ago, nintendogamer7 said:

@WildWyvern The only possible launch direction is Earth. IF that’s even what is going on here. 

Also, some of your decoding is inaccurate. C2I (i not L) Integrity 89%. Your timing one has some errors. You might consider that Sec could also mean “Sector” or “Section”. PhysSec could refer to the Physical Sectors of the system. Or Physical Security measures for a certain facility or entity? Comm is the most common abbreviation for communication, so com is rarely ever used for this because it can also and usually does mean command. ComSec could mean Command Sector or security. Likewise posed could be operations sector/security or operational. 

Thank you! I appreciate that. Sorry about the errors! Knew that was too easy! So what? We are going to be launched into ARAT Prime? Or? What are your thoughts? Because we are already on Earth, so are we being launched, just so we make it there quickly? It's too difficult to reach? So on?

10 hours ago, ToeiRei said:

If those wave lines should be sounds, resolution is too low to make sense out of them. Mostly as we don't know their scale, it's hard to actually do something with them. So I suppose they're decoration.

8 hours ago, Parzival01 said:

There are multiple apps out there for this, none are super accurate. I ran this image through this one: https://photosounder.com/download.php

Since I only used the demo I couldnt save an audio file, but it generates a very wooshy techy sound. Could be completely off since everything out there warns it is mostly just a best guess scenario with playing waveform images back. 

The image would also need to be edited to only show the waveform, not the elements around it. and it would need to be flipped so it is level. I can explore more later, but unfortunately work comes before ark...

4 hours ago, daddeljunkie said:

i extracted the full soundwave, but my smartphone have not enough space for a "Soundwave Tattoo App" (i want to try to decrypt with this xD ) ... Maybe someone of you can analyse the soundwave?

@ToeiRei @Parzival01 @daddeljunkie Have any of you tried pulling the background music of the ark.gg/g page and putting that into an analyzer? If I knew how to do that, I think there’s something hidden in it. It sounds like there might be words under the several layers of mixing sounds. Could easily be wrong, though. Just haven’t heard about anyone actually analyzing the sound file. 

14 minutes ago, WildWyvern said:

Thank you! I appreciate that. Sorry about the errors! Knew that was too easy! So what? We are going to be launched into ARAT Prime? Or? What are your thoughts? Because we are already on Earth, so are we being launched, just so we make it there quickly? It's too difficult to reach? So on?

Well, first of all, where would we be launching from? All of the ARKs are landing at the end of Extinction. The ARKs are what fabricate and respawn us. I believe, if AP is a place/facility, that it is built deep into the Earth’s crust and heavily fortified. The video sphere loop shows the teleportation rings we are familiar with, so no launching... maybe teleporting... potentially to the AP facility. 

It also looks somewhat like an obelisk... so maybe there’s a certain obelisk needed to access the AP facility/entity. 

Or it’s just a dream... used to introduce new content hype. 

41 minutes ago, nintendogamer7 said:

@ToeiRei @Parzival01 @daddeljunkie Have any of you tried pulling the background music of the ark.gg/g page and putting that into an analyzer? If I knew how to do that, I think there’s something hidden in it. It sounds like there might be words under the several layers of mixing sounds. Could easily be wrong, though. Just haven’t heard about anyone actually analyzing the sound file. 

Hi, new user to the forum here. Well, I do have another forum account but for some reason it won't login so... Anyway.

I did a spectral analysis of the files and I can't see anything insightful, both of the sfx and music MP3 files, see https://imgur.com/a/D8fmxYj for the images. As for hidden or well masked words, I'll probably have to leave that with someone else. Interesting puzzle though!

50 minutes ago, HauvenIxel said:

Hi, new user to the forum here. Well, I do have another forum account but for some reason it won't login so... Anyway.

I did a spectral analysis of the files and I can't see anything insightful, both of the sfx and music MP3 files, see https://imgur.com/a/D8fmxYj for the images. As for hidden or well masked words, I'll probably have to leave that with someone else. Interesting puzzle though!

Thanks! I appreciate sharing that info with us!

Here’s a post from another thread on Tuesday that I haven’t seen anywhere else. It mentions an Extinction banner, a priority communication, and a lockdown status update for Arat Prime.

@AcexHellhound21 did you happen to ever take a screenshot of this? 

EEA2A6D3-33C4-4B2F-BACE-45E397056092.jpeg

16 hours ago, aStonedLlama said:

Yeah I'm seeing that page now, it just doesn't seem correct to me though considering it says "Integrity" along with C2I. Just seems like an odd way to put it.

"Command, Control, and Intelligence Integrity 89%"

When I decoded I got C2H which is a main genetic makeup of all living things

Something easy to miss here about speculations concerning Arat Prime is that we know where it is from the explorer notes. It's not on mars, and it's not on the moon. It's on Earth, on the other side of the planet.

Diana Log #19 (Extinction)

These titans remind me of combat drones. This control center has tracked their general migration patterns, and to my eye, they're almost like troop movements. When they decide to swarm something, they come from all over, like something's commanding them. Not to mention they spread Element everywhere they go. So basically, before the Reseed Protocol can be triggered, the titans need to be eliminated.

Normally I'd be all gung ho about an impossible mission like that, but the number of titans we'd have to take down is nuts. Mei and I might be a killer power couple, if I do say so myself, but even we'd die of old age before we ever made a dent in the their population.

There must be something we can do though. I did find lots of references to a place called "Arat Prime,"
off on the other side of the planet. Looks promising, but...well now isn't that interesting. Our favorite mystery being seems to think so too. Is that where it's leading us?

---

Diana Log #29 (Extinction)

We finished marking the last of the graves a few hours ago. It was hard to say goodbye, but having recently died myself, I know that sitting here and crying my eyes out for a week straight won't help them. Hopefully they find peace within that void, or something better beyond it.

Now it's just me, Mei-Yin and the long road ahead. Well, and the faceless presence that's guiding us down that road of course.
I've already started to feel the tugs pulling me towards Arat Prime.

Not sure what's waiting for us there, but with Mei by my side and a dangerous mission in front of us, I'm just going to relax and enjoy the ride. I can admit that I'm certifiable for saying so, but this kind of life? It's just my speed.

---

There could be a connection to Mt Ararat, which is supposedly where the ARK (Noah's Ark, specifically) landed. Given that we can be fairly certain of the name ARK:Genesis at this point, we are probably going to Turkey, and we might well have some pretty mountains in this upcoming expansion, assuming the mountains weren't plowed down by the catastrophe on Earth. We'll have to see!

8 hours ago, nintendogamer7 said:
10 hours ago, Ayzix said:

It looks like the moon, but it’s not damaged... I have a different theory, perhaps the AI responsible for the Arat Prime protocol is located on the moon. As I wrote earlier, when flicker on the Moon ceases, then the barrier at the Earth disappears...

Your images aren’t appearing for us. It looks like a damaged celestial body when the red is present. It actively shows a debris field cloud and large chunks of debris. But it could also be a scaled image of Earth when the initial directive failed as someone has recently mentioned. 

I don’t know why my images aren’t appearing... I uploaded to different hosting services ... and the last 3 were uploaded to imgur.com
https://imgur.com/a/UTY4pVL 

@Senaru yeah, most of us are in agreement as to Arat Prime being located on Earth. There’s not much argument for otherwise. However, where it is on Earth is less discernible from the information available. Without oceans, it is hard to tell where the Sanctuary much less anything else is. 

@Ayzix that one did show up for me, thanks for setting him straight on that. I’m beginning to think the second sphere is Earth at the time during which the system directive failed, just scaled down in size a bit. 

@Senaru you missed the point. Arat Prime is on the dark side of earth, I think we all can agree to that. Moon/Mars Speculation came from the two globes in the VR View. For now I think it is not confirmed that the next DLC will be at Arat Prime, since the only hint is "AP Uplink". Uplink means a connection away from Arat Prime to send Data/Information.

Why do you assume Turkey? i hope we get some pretty mountains, too :D 

@SuperDodo2 Actually, “AP Uplink” could mean something linking up to Arat Prime or Arat Prime linking to something else. People assume Mt. Ararat in Turkey where Noah’s Ark was supposed to have settled because of “Arat Prime” being spelled similarly and the various references to the word Genesis in page source codes, etc. and the theme of beginning anew after Extinction. 

Usually a phrase like AP uplink means you are uplinking to the the said object as in AP uplink established and operational. 

Hey, new to this forum and a lot of this coding is way over my head, someone was  saying they weren’t familiar with the biblical ark. I’m not sure if any of this info will help but I’ll try to list anything that may be important.

I am not a bible scholar, this information was pulled straight from a KJV version of the Bible and the versus in Genesis starting at chapter 6 to chapter 8. 

Builder: Noah

Ark Size: 

length 300 cubits

Width 50 cubits

Height 30 cubits

Cubits: in Latin: (ˈkjuːbɪt) The Length of a mans forearm, an ancient measurement of length.

Noah was told to build the Ark by God, The surface of the earth would soon be completely covered in water.

Clean Beasts that boarded the Ark came in 7’s male and female.

Unclean Beasts came by 2. Just one male and one female.

Fowl came by 7’s as well.

It rained on earth 40 days and 40 nights.

Age of Noah when the rain started: 

600 years 2 months 17 days

Noah had his three sons on the ark with him,

Shem, Ham, Japheth. Along with his wife, and the three sons wives.

After 40 days and 40 nights of rain the water last on the face of the earth 150 days.

When the water fell low enough for the ark to hit land. It landed on Ararat on the 7th month, on the 17th day.

Noah sent a dove and raven out of the ark to check for dry land. Since the dove couldn’t a place to land it came back. He waited 7 days and sent the dove back out and it came back with an olive branch twig. He waited another 7 days and sent the dove back out and it didn’t come back so he knew then it had found a home on dry land.

——————

Soon after Noah opened the Ark up and everyone was like “sweet! dry land”

There’s a lot more that comes after. I just feel like if there’s anything to be found in any of this for the game it may be in the numbers or names above. I really don’t know how much the ark devs put into the game story from the biblical ark.

I may have typos in this I tried to reread to make sure I didn’t. Sausage fingers on a tiny phone keyboard is the death of me sometimes.

I was enquiring around about the language that pops up during Extinctions final cutscene and someone has translated it.

It reads;
"User Input Required"

"Welcome Scanning Implant"

"Data Uploading"

"Stand by"

"Confirming Identity"

"Beacon Activated"

"Signal Received Commencing Countdown"
(Credit for translation goes to Trappel22 from Valguero Devs discord)

The commencing countdown part of it plus the similarities between the rings and platform that come around you seems to me as if we are still in those rings from the cutscene and the 'Countdown' is ticking down. Perhaps it takes that long for the system to boot up for Arat Prime to come out of lockdown and we are communicating with Helena to be allowed to travel there via bypassing the limits of our specimin implants before timer hits Zero

TheSeay.

who dont know about noe ark but... its not importnant. Why
you took a verse from the Bible in discoution about SCI-FI game ARK Survival Evolved?
Arks are
simply arks and nothing more. Its simple like plank

The simplest solution is Arks are no important this is only a boat in space who fall on earth (In extinction ending)

6 hours ago, CJ62 said:

TheSeay.

who dont know about noe ark but... its not importnant. Why
you took a verse from the Bible in discoution about SCI-FI game ARK Survival Evolved?
Arks are
simply arks and nothing more. Its simple like plank

The simplest solution is Arks are no important this is only a boat in space who fall on earth (In extinction ending)

Every major game has at least 1 Biblical reference

@CJ62 Jade’s discord is where we’ve mostly been communicating and here. You would be surprised how many Biblical references you overlook in video games or life in general. The name of this game is in fact a reference in more than one way.

@TheSeay good job relaying that info! In easier to picture measurements, it was about 450 ft long, 75 ft wide, and 45 ft tall. So 1.5 American football fields long, and about 4 stories tall. And a wide as a 7 story building that’s fallen on its side. Out of all that, only two errors, a double space and verses not versus. 

4 minutes ago, Stonefather said:

Predictive Conditions: Ecological

Right side of red  moving wave thing

verified 724EA9458ED40FF authorization Change 

Left side of red moving wave thing.

the second one might not be a hundred percent accurate going to double check and update it if it isn't.

the ID is wrong, it ends in FBF

• Chris unpinned this topic

Archived