processing completed COMMUNICATIONS TEST RECORD 427A6F2B

Ê€2Š(¥ËÌY

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, nintendogamer7 said:

Something that may further your element theory is that some of the Extinction creatures seem to sport blue element mutations from exposure to stable element specifically within the “safe zones” on Earth (owls, managamrs, gasbags, velds, etc.). I believe those instances on Aberration are also part of this and were meant to be a beginning foundation for this conclusion, although individual nature may also play a role in element’s influence over an entity (see Rockwell vs Helena in their differing experiences). Pure stabilized element versus corrupt feral element. 

That’s my big problem with your thread... I could swear when I first read the Extinction lore it was The One Who Watches and Waits, not “She.” I’m not sure when that change occurred. Diana’s resurrection was a little luck but it had been close before Helena’s transcendence. I don’t think she could’ve come to terms so fast and mastered so quickly her new environment, even with luck, to target so specific a resurrection so quickly, without any force having been involved since Diana’s death like months earlier. I have thought since I read the original One Who Waits that it found a special link and was able to preserve Diana long enough to achieve success after leading Helena to the Tomb. And that seeing her transcend flipped the switch. Plus, she wouldn’t have had knowledge of all the originals like the first One Who Waits did. And weren’t there trials before the first resurrection? Maybe the transference of her consciousness leaving behind fresh living and healthy tissue allowed for the molecular repurposing of Helena’s old shell into Diana’s new body. Making Helena’s transcendence the key that unlocked respawning. This would give her grounds to improve on and build from the One’s ages of work. 

Ascending wouldn’t remove who you are at your core though, regardless of access and knowledge gained, otherwise Helena would instantly mesh with the flawed system loop instead of working to solve the problem. Your consciousness wouldn’t be altered at the core, merely enhanced. But it would still take an adjustment period, otherwise the risk of insanity becomes a huge issue. I think you ENTER the system, not become a part of it. The system is flawed, to become apart of it would only further reinforce its flaws. She’d have to maintain her individual self to fight against the flawed logic the system had fallen into from the dementia of minds of ages past. 

I don’t know, it seems the original lore was changed then. And in the course asking for some further huge suspensions of disbelief knowing how the human mind works. I preferred the original track, as the classifying Helena as the One just has too many holes and lacks some good sense about very definite lore. I mean, if you don’t think about it, I guess it could make sense to most people. Maybe the resurrection happened because of Helena merging the pure stable element? with her implant? I’m tired lol. 

Your discussion here is fascinating me. Very interesting to read.

I o however believe as well that Helena and The one Who Waits are the same. Helena lived millennia before our charter arrives.

She also knows the main characters very well and the OWW surely would not in such an intimate way.

Also, Helena talked of a person leading her to the tomb and her ultimate ascension. There is no reason to doubt that there could be another Homo Deus or similar being we have not met yet. Could the Communication 3D image be this Homo Deus's chamber? could it be related since it is covered in ascension code, images of humans, earth and maybe another stellar body and has pulsing energy?

Who knows... (until 6 days time) But the story is the best bit of ARK for sure! awesome story telling.

7 hours ago, Ayzix said:

I do not see anything ! Who can ? Translate the message
861ced866e2209ca4d6093f5d5b71b30-full.jp

we cant see your images.

Previous Directive Runtime 6.0485183048e+52 Tp = 3260883237,0020804405 Sec = 103,40193 years
System Idle Time: 1.08159553106e+5 Tp = 5,83110864785807e-39 Sec

(System Idle Time has 2 missing letters. Assuming 1.08159553106e+52 Tp = 583110864,30059826374 Sec = 18,49032 years)

The red planet could be Mars. It matches from size and color. This would mean that Arat Prime UPLINK means the Upload of All Creatures and Life form the earth to create a new world on Mars (=Genesis). Its getting biblical ... maybe someone can tell us the story of Mose. I cant.

https://ibb.co/8N57VzF Moon-Earth

Moses? What does he have to ddo with it? 
Yes there are similarities between Noah and the Ark, but anything after it is purely fiction. So an EXODUS to Mars is surely unrelated. Arat prime is similar sounding to Mount ARARAT that the ark came to rest on, but why would Arat prime be a resting place of the arks? Surely if it is the LAUNCH site it would have to be called what ever region the Ark of Noah's time was built

Also good  size comparison of Mars and Earth there

5 minutes ago, ToeiRei said:

Just for my understanding: If this is cracked... what's the solution then?

We aren’t sure what the “processing completed” means yet. Most of us still think there are further bits to be solved. 

5 minutes ago, Leebum said:

Your discussion here is fascinating me. Very interesting to read.

I o however believe as well that Helena and The one Who Waits are the same. Helena lived millennia before our charter arrives.

She also knows the main characters very well and the OWW surely would not in such an intimate way.

Also, Helena talked of a person leading her to the tomb and her ultimate ascension. There is no reason to doubt that there could be another Homo Deus or similar being we have not met yet. Could the Communication 3D image be this Homo Deus's chamber? could it be related since it is covered in ascension code, images of humans, earth and maybe another stellar body and has pulsing energy?

Who knows... (until 6 days time) But the story is the best bit of ARK for sure! awesome story telling.

Well, thank you. I find this story fascinating lol. I haven’t even played the real game, only mobile. But, I got into the lore last fall when recovering from surgery and was hooked on the lore and its potential. 

I know Helena is from far before us, how far is indeterminable so far. The OWW also watched and could have easily been following their journey helping here and there as much as they could. It could have been their “creator” of themselves as the clones they were and tweaked here and there little things to bring about their ultimate convergence (and Rockwell almost ruined it). 

Upon her transcendence, I think it passed on the mantle and goal of fixing the flawed system to Helena and remained to fulfill its final routine of watching and waiting and pointing to see if she and we could succeed. Such resolution would slow the unraveling of its mind and allow for slight assistance here and there to have the same effect on Helena. Or the entity merely fractured itself as consciousness artifacts (like ghost images) to make a trail and continue to fulfill its purpose so Helena could pursue more important work. I think the OWW was the last of the ARK creators who hadn’t mentally devolved into a set of system routines and was who Helena was being led by. Subsequently, its final role was to “watch and wait” and be a lasting guide towards the path Helena had forged/was still forging. That was the ultimate routine it devolved into after passing the mantle to Helena.  The personality is just too distinct from Helena’s own and would actually be a bad plot point the way the lore is previously constructed simply from a writing standpoint. 

I think the upcoming story, if any will delve further into the past of the ARK system, hence all the data we’re receiving, and into a final “not so far in the future” resolution. 

7 minutes ago, Leebum said:

Yes there are similarities between Noah and the Ark, but anything after it is purely fiction. So an EXODUS to Mars is surely unrelated. Arat prime is similar sounding to Mount ARARAT that the ark came to rest on, but why would Arat prime be a resting place of the arks? Surely if it is the LAUNCH site it would have to be called what ever region the Ark of Noah's time was built

Arat - Among the Mongols and Tuvans, this word means: peasant-herder

11 minutes ago, Leebum said:

Genesis = 1st Book of Moses. 

You are right ARARAT is the Mountain where Noahs Ark came to rest and Arat Prime is related to that. It says "AP Uplink" so I think it is the Upload of everything. Also in the last cutscene of the Extinction Bossfight, Arks are landing on a very unfamiliar Planet that looks more like Mars than like Earth.

19 minutes ago, SuperDodo2 said:

we cant see your images.

Previous Directive Runtime 6.0485183048e+52 Tp = 3260883237,0020804405 Sec = 103,40193 years
System Idle Time: 1.08159553106e+5 Tp = 5,83110864785807e-39 Sec

(System Idle Time has 2 missing letters. Assuming 1.08159553106e+5 Tp = 583110864,30059826374 Sec = 18,49032 years)

The red planet could be Mars. It matches from size and color. This would mean that Arat Prime UPLINK means the Upload of All Creatures and Life form the earth to create a new world on Mars (=Genesis). Its getting biblical ... maybe someone can tell us the story of Mose. I cant.

https://ibb.co/8N57VzF Moon-Earth

I’m pretty sure it’s not a planet. If that was the goal in the first place why waste all these resources on Earth to just abandon it? I think it’s the moon. The large debris and debris field make sense for the moon and red just signifies poor status like many other uses of red in programs and holograms. 

And Genesis while a book of the Bible is Greek(?) for birth/beginning. I think that’s about as far as the similarities go. Genesis could have a double meaning of exploring the origins and backstory of the ARKs further as well as the final resolution of the system and the beginning of Earth anew. 

13 minutes ago, Leebum said:

Mars is bigger than that. That is smaller than half Earth’s size and Mars is roughly half Earth’s size. And Mars is more orange. 

I think it’s red to signify the damaged/destroyed moon since the moon is part of Earth’s natural system and would need to be fixed/replaced to return Earth to its natural functioning state. It’s a natural satellite that affected the tides and seasons. Otherwise wouldn’t they have just gone straight to Mars and forgotten about Earth? Why wait so long?

It seems to show a debris field and large chunks of debris around it which makes sense with what happened to the moon. I could be wrong. If not the moon, it has to be Mars. 

9 minutes ago, SuperDodo2 said:

Genesis = 1st Book of Moses. 

You are right ARARAT is the Mountain where Noahs Ark came to rest and Arat Prime is related to that. It says "AP Uplink" so I think it is the Upload of everything. Also in the last cutscene of the Extinction Bossfight, Arks are landing on a very unfamiliar Planet that looks more like Mars than like Earth.

The only thing linking Arat and Ararat is blind assumption and similar lettering. Arat could literally just be “A rat prime for eating” for all we know. It’s stretching at best. 

Uplink just means to establish a connection, nothing else. And upload of what everything? Everything is ALREADY in the system lol. It was built that way, hence the way the ARKs work like factories.

The ARKs are landing on Earth dude. It’s very clearly Earth devoid of most of its water, hence the gray and brown colors. The whole story says it’s Earth. They wouldn’t be capable of a journey that far to Mars and why would they have built them around Earth then? Mars is more orange. Bright orange. Let’s chill with the wild speculation a bit please. 

4 minutes ago, CJ62 said:

My last theory of this foto is this machine can be a projector/ shield in end of all maps exactly it project ocean in the island or desert on SE etp.

Inkedawdfawdaw_LI.jpg

You circled a Tek shield, but I’m not sure what point you’re trying to make. Because a projector and a shield are two vastly different things. 

i have no more text masseges to add then i can only edit this   

nintendogamer7

shield is in red circle because this macine can be like TEK SHIELD GENERATOR but you cant see anything from inside and can't get out of this bubble

27 minutes ago, nintendogamer7 said:

. i have more ideas.. its a command center there is humen and more then it can be like satelite sending commands to arks

nintendo have u discord? Add me

Kacper1846

6 hours ago, nintendogamer7 said:

Not possible... the lore of the game specifically contradicts this as a possibility. Everything is REAL. Everything is designed to push humanity into a higher evolutionary state and to learn from the mistakes of the past. Virtual simulations would not accomplish this. We are seeing data collected at the time the system went idle after failing its directive and not receiving a new/revised one. 

Ah ok, I must admit I don't know near the lore as many of you folks.  Wasn't trying to head the wrong direction, just want to state things I see and similarities to a lot of scifi stuff I've read and watched.  The other part of that, that I did not post last night was that it seems like we are inside of a machine looking out.  Kind of what I'd imagine it'd look like if we were inside of a tek sleeping pod, the readings seem backwards like you're looking at your monitor/screen from the other side of it.  The 'vital stats' as well as what I perceive as a wave file being played, are going in reverse as to what I would expect.  These things in my experience travel from the right side to the left.

ETA: Could ascension to a higher plane of existence be assisted via teknology?

image.thumb.png.ba69c1229294152ccf6631b84fc3faa2.pngimage.thumb.png.f81dbb1c3fd9152a15ff5f602fccdf71.png

3 hours ago, CJ62 said:

what you think guys? any from you can translate it?    i think when we edit all this we can get a PNG or text

audio ark.png

There are multiple apps out there for this, none are super accurate. I ran this image through this one: https://photosounder.com/download.php

Since I only used the demo I couldnt save an audio file, but it generates a very wooshy techy sound. Could be completely off since everything out there warns it is mostly just a best guess scenario with playing waveform images back. 

The image would also need to be edited to only show the waveform, not the elements around it. and it would need to be flipped so it is level. I can explore more later, but unfortunately work comes before ark...

6 hours ago, CJ62 said:

what you think guys? any from you can translate it?    i think when we edit all this we can get a PNG or text

audio ark.png

i extracted the full soundwave, but my smartphone have not enough space for a "Soundwave Tattoo App" (i want to try to decrypt with this xD ) ... Maybe someone of you can analyse the soundwave?

SoundWave.PNG

• Chris unpinned this topic

Archived