processing completed COMMUNICATIONS TEST RECORD 427A6F2B

Ê€2Š(¥ËÌY

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far I have 

dadsdsaddssddswa

ddasdsdddwawdwwdddswadwdaawss 

From the red planet but I can't verify the second line is even remotely half way correct, the first line seems to be because it gives Fail which isn't jibberish but so far the whole line is Fail Res}[

Again this isn't remotely complete and it's extremely hard to read the code.

I wonder if the new tag means that this test record is now complete, and either you guys managed to crack everything faster than intended, or there will be something new come up that hasn't have to do with the site exactly.

Also, has the code on the pillars been translated yet? Since one side doesn't seem to be warped anymore, it looks like different code.

16 minutes ago, Mandalanakan said:

unknown.png?width=247&height=300  
"Specimen Viability: 52%"

unknown.png?width=149&height=300
"ComSec: OK"

unknown.png?width=194&height=300
"Power Core: OK"

unknown.png?width=296&height=300
"PhysSec: OK"

unknown.png?width=400&height=231
"Previous Directive Runtime: 6.0485183048e+5< p"

unknown.png?width=314&height=301
"System Idle Time: 1.08159553106e+5 p"

There's one last one I couldn't get too, and it's the one by the red planet. Too hard to read. Can anyone else see it clearly enough?

That’s not all of them... there are 9 new codes in total. 

I think this are all the codes:

AP Secure Connection
ComSec:OK
OpSec:OK
PhysSec:OK
PowerCore:OK
C2I Integrity: 89%
SpecimenViability:52%
AP Secure Connection
Previous Directive Runtime: 6.0485183048e+5
System Idle Time: 1.08159553106e+5
Previous Directive Result: Fail

Last one is from the planet one, I struggled at Previo and copied full message from a previous post.

7 minutes ago, arkark said:

AP Secure Connection
AP Secure Connection

Last one is from the planet one, I struggled at Previo and copied full message from a previous post.

What are you losing sight of, it seems to me we haven’t seen something, there should be more

I think those two orbs tell a story. Obviously, one is the planet Earth, wrapped in a protective barrier. It seems that protective barrier failed, hence why we see the red planet below it. The image above the planets could be a reactor or core, something that provided power to whatever was protecting Earth? I mean, if you look at the imagery across from it, we see the same reactor/core, and a Tek shield beneath it with what looks like a diagnostics running. And what we are seeing in this code was a test to see if it could be brought back online? Something that involved us or will involve us. Or, at least, that's what I'm gathering.

13 minutes ago, craftcabbage said:

I think those two orbs tell a story. Obviously, one is the planet Earth, wrapped in a protective barrier. It seems that protective barrier failed, hence why we see the red planet below it.

When the barrier is open, the flicker on that planet stops ... Maybe it's not a planet, maybe it's an AI
41abe000ad7c07c4cc22d6685b12661c-full.jp

Hmm. It could also just be how the animation is playing out too. Considering the advancements in Tek, it wouldn't surprise me if parts of Earth are made up of artificial parts, as we've seen weaved into the ground on Extinction, but those were mainly connected to Ark like structures. I don't think all of Earth is AI, if that is what you mean.

A possible theory.  the newest images show somethin that seems like the monitoring of vital stats.  our implants have a survival quotient.  in the email from Helena we are nothing but glorified patients. all of that was to test us to see if we would be able to survive the earth as it is.  Everything, has been a simulated training program or a dreamlike state. the closest I can relate this is the movie Matrix.  we are all strapped into a machine, but instead of being used to supply power to machines, we are being tested to see if we are capable of surviving the new world.  essentially the arks are exactly as we know them, a computer generated gamestate.  I have a bit more to this theory but its late and I work early so i'll put more in later.

3 minutes ago, LordKelbor said:

A possible theory.  the newest images show somethin that seems like the monitoring of vital stats.  our implants have a survival quotient.  in the email from Helena we are nothing but glorified patients. all of that was to test us to see if we would be able to survive the earth as it is.  Everything, has been a simulated training program or a dreamlike state. the closest I can relate this is the movie Matrix.  we are all strapped into a machine, but instead of being used to supply power to machines, we are being tested to see if we are capable of surviving the new world.  essentially the arks are exactly as we know them, a computer generated gamestate.  I have a bit more to this theory but its late and I work early so i'll put more in later.

Not possible... the lore of the game specifically contradicts this as a possibility. Everything is REAL. Everything is designed to push humanity into a higher evolutionary state and to learn from the mistakes of the past. Virtual simulations would not accomplish this. We are seeing data collected at the time the system went idle after failing its directive and not receiving a new/revised one. 

51 minutes ago, arkark said:

AP Secure Connection
AP Secure Connection

@arkark @Ayzix

Do we know if the integrity one is C2 L or C2 i? And what could it stand for?

Isn’t there a letter or two after system idle and directive runtimes? They are in a form of scientific notation but without a specified unit of measurement we can’t determine the exact time amounts.  

What is Previo? Image editing/enhancing to decode the blurry parts?

• Chris unpinned this topic

Archived