processing completed COMMUNICATIONS TEST RECORD 427A6F2B

Ê€2Š(¥ËÌY

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I literally just copied the text from the message itself, same casing and all. There is no spaces in the "full fingerprint ID", it's the one you used to get the key in the first place.

However, I'm not sure which one actually triggered it, as after entering it and not seeing anything happen immediately and the field was still visible, I took the "primary key fingerprint" from one of your decryptions and entered it, again exactly as shown with spaces. Again I didn't see anything happen immediately, so I just went about my business until minutes later my profile picture switched in between me browsing my profile settings.

I assume a script kicked in and made the site changes.

2 minutes ago, Warrior7 said:

I literally just copied the text from the message itself, same casing and all. There is no spaces in the "full fingerprint ID", it's the one you used to get the key in the first place.

However, I'm not sure which one actually triggered it, as after entering it and not seeing anything happen immediately and the field was still visible, I took the "primary key fingerprint" from one of your decryptions and entered it, again exactly as shown with spaces. Again I didn't see anything happen immediately, so I just went about my business until minutes later my profile picture switched in between me browsing my profile settings.

I assume a script kicked in and made the site changes.

So, to clarify you first entered "724EA9458ED40FBF" and then "C3FB C832 2297 5EF0 27C2  46D7 724E A945 8ED4 0FBF" ?

Is this new in the source page?

<!--<a href="https://cdn.survivetheark.com/g/response_test_427A6F2B.txt.gpg">response_test_427A6F2B</a>-->

When you open the file in notepad: £À?ý
rN©EŽÔ¿¬bresponse_test_427A6F2B.txt]A"´[LOG_TRANSMIT] Secure communication request. Please respond with subject "6aa6816d-e710-4024-a28e-834315c92fdf".‰ ]A"´
    rN©EŽÔ¿Æ=ÿK¸õpkA}Bƒ Dn©ÈäˆiçûMÞû)6!ÖÂæò¡µRjh¹!›‡ð+¸k¤ï™-LZî eîæ±çÐÄæ¢TEò½ÜzÖ‚š(ÎÔDðgc„MJq[akB%þ¤Œ‡øiñˆv»`¦_€^U¼$i¨û#]r-2,jÁïmqY^Ô:ú±¼Y©ÓC ¤‰³Ã]‡#g¥ðêèd±½÷:X+RÙ£w6À³ÛFâqØWªõL'yòs¼&Gœî½tb²\J¦M9G*Ž˜QNQ
ø¯í¢ÏydèÁžè<Îœ?ÊêxÞ 0sÛ7»²Ö¾È[hï%Sú-™ÂnWSPþºRžW~ü¼±uúòDK”ÁÚÆ+XÇK˜­øF.$ïi+ ÍßLÆ1òÙ}¥K
ïGá|z¿\2Ýa–»A®ü‹ö6K%Þh tŠÜ‚*öêAH¹Áµm8í4µÌÑž³
”p9¨¥èÈ‹…ÅãÍß
ßÓAŸ»('ð£#—Ñsê®þEª•'Sk±,H-E´³0d@Òð'Tý%¿vs ®¯ fÀ˘\Yݵ °uT¦ò5’Ï’"òüýl[‰èăڎ¥ ë1KºFÊÔ.ÑÙ
Fœ/GõÜœìüÁÒ»z}BöDMØÂ{ˆßÅÛÝXûV*˜1[

After some thought, I'm not too sure if all of the changes are actually based on cracking the encryption. I think some of the updates to the countdown site are just based on the amount of time that has passed, seeing as it has updated every two days. Then again, you guys were solving the encryption in between that time, so I could be wrong as well.

However, if it is based on time, there are at least 14 more hours before we could get another clue.

I believe this need to be solved for new stage, maybe they thrown a hint if we not able to guess.

Maybe we should focus in the deciphered messages of the video, may contain any hint (in the previous stage this message contained the word AP, that ended being the password for the image):

AP Secure Connection
Decrypting Incoming Datastream <-- This may refer to the hidden link that contain the gpg binary file with the subject to send.
Verify UID fingerprint 724EA9458ED40fbf <-- This may be indicating who to send the message, the UID is the user id of the gpg key, this is Helena Walker <HLNA.WLKR@gmail.com>. However Im not really sure if this is saying us to "Verify the fingerprint of the UID from key 724EA9458ED40fbf", this would be a separate 40 bytes string, or this mean "Verify the UID of the key with fingerprint 724EA9458ED40fbf", that is the email.
Command elevation request granted <-- No clue on what this may mean. Elevation in computing means you get elevated privileges to run a program, like you are a normal user and you get admin privileges.
Command Received: syscheck <-- Syscheck is part of a forensic suit, basically what this does is monitor if a given file has changed. Not much sense here but should mean something in this context. Not something that we can install in our computers to attempt to discover a code, unless this would mean they gonna distribute a code via a steam game files update. But I dont see this possible, as it will exclude the players of other platform.
AP Secure Connection
Processing ...

Also when we discovered the message "[LOG_TRANSMIT] Secure communication request. Please respond with subject "6aa6816d-e710-4024-a28e-834315c92fdf"." I think we need to combine with "[LOG_RECEIVE] Future communications using fingerprint ID 724EA9458ED40FBF only.".

I mean, she is throwing a bait to us, and when we communicate using the subject 6aa6816d-e710-4024-a28e-834315c92fdf she responds like if we aren't the person she is wanting to contact.

Also another thing to consider, the format of the forum adds too much noise with files name that probably dont have any relevance. Some of the images that contain a 32 bytes string are probably auto-generated by the forum itself, and dont have nothing to do with the puzzle.

1 hour ago, arkark said:

I believe this need to be solved for new stage, maybe they thrown a hint if we not able to guess.

Maybe we should focus in the deciphered messages of the video, may contain any hint (in the previous stage this message contained the word AP, that ended being the password for the image):

AP Secure Connection
Decrypting Incoming Datastream <-- This may refer to the hidden link that contain the gpg binary file with the subject to send.
Verify UID fingerprint 724EA9458ED40fbf <-- This may be indicating who to send the message, the UID is the user id of the gpg key, this is Helena Walker <HLNA.WLKR@gmail.com>. However Im not really sure if this is saying us to "Verify the fingerprint of the UID from key 724EA9458ED40fbf", this would be a separate 40 bytes string, or this mean "Verify the UID of the key with fingerprint 724EA9458ED40fbf", that is the email.
Command elevation request granted <-- No clue on what this may mean. Elevation in computing means you get elevated privileges to run a program, like you are a normal user and you get admin privileges.
Command Received: syscheck <-- Syscheck is part of a forensic suit, basically what this does is monitor if a given file has changed. Not much sense here but should mean something in this context. Not something that we can install in our computers to attempt to discover a code, unless this would mean they gonna distribute a code via a steam game files update. But I dont see this possible, as it will exclude the players of other platform.
AP Secure Connection
Processing ...

Also when we discovered the message "[LOG_TRANSMIT] Secure communication request. Please respond with subject "6aa6816d-e710-4024-a28e-834315c92fdf"." I think we need to combine with "[LOG_RECEIVE] Future communications using fingerprint ID 724EA9458ED40FBF only.".

I mean, she is throwing a bait to us, and when we communicate using the subject 6aa6816d-e710-4024-a28e-834315c92fdf she responds like if we aren't the person she is wanting to contact.

Also another thing to consider, the format of the forum adds too much noise with files name that probably dont have any relevance. Some of the images that contain a 32 bytes string are probably auto-generated by the forum itself, and dont have nothing to do with the puzzle.

Have you exhausted trying to use this in every application? 

Primary key fingerprint: C3FB C832 2297 5EF0 27C2  46D7 724E A945 8ED4 0FBF

Fun fact for all. If you send an empty email with subject line containing both alphanumeric strings that garner responses with the 72... as the second string in the subject after the 6aa... you get 2 responses at the same time, listed with the 72 response above the 6aa response. 

Init AP Uplink

AP Secure Connection

Decrypting Incoming Datastream

Verify UID fingerprint 724EA9458ED40FBF

Command elevation request granted

Command Received: syscheck

Processing...

AP Secure Connection

Maybe all these things we’ve decoded need to be entered somewhere?

Just now, craftcabbage said:

Did the title of this topic just change?

It did.  Wow.

@Cedric and the crew:  Please do whatever it takes to keep the people responsible for this thing in the employ of Wildcard.  This has been a crazy ~6 days so far, and people have taken this thing far further than a nitwit like me could've ever taken it.

unknown.png?width=247&height=300  
"Specimen Viability: 52%"

unknown.png?width=149&height=300
"ComSec: OK"

unknown.png?width=194&height=300
"Power Core: OK"

unknown.png?width=296&height=300
"PhysSec: OK"

unknown.png?width=400&height=231
"Previous Directive Runtime: 6.0485183048e+5< p"

unknown.png?width=314&height=301
"System Idle Time: 1.08159553106e+5 p"

unknown.png
"C2I Integrity 9%"

There's one last one I couldn't get too, and it's the one by the red planet. Too hard to read. Can anyone else see it clearly enough?

• Chris unpinned this topic

Archived