processing completed COMMUNICATIONS TEST RECORD 427A6F2B

Ê€2Š(¥ËÌY

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Countdown clock translation thus far

Decrypting-incoming-datastream// verify-UID-(insert)// Command-Elevation-request-granted// Command-Recieved:-syscheck// Processing-...

All of these are in the order that the strands appear on the dark backgournd
Each word is a strand. Strands are separated using -
Each section of strands is groups by //
(Insert)is the user ID which is the excessively long strand

All translated using the Ascension wiki page https://ark.gamepedia.com/Ascensio
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Update:
( insert) is 724EA9458ED40FBF Found this after doing digging on replies to other threads as you can see by the change in font

39 minutes ago, Miston said:

AP Secure Connection
Decrypting Incoming Datastream
Verify UID fingerprint 724EA9458ED40fbf
Command elevation request granted
Command Received: syscheck
Processing ...

this should be all the messages, "AP Secure Connection" shows up twice

Nice! Also, well done on grabbing them, my eyes were going screwy trying on the 'Ap Secure Connection' strings

There's now a hidden link to another PGP file in the /g/ source code

<a href="https://cdn.survivetheark.com/g/response_test_427A6F2B.txt.gpg">response_test_427A6F2B</a>

It comes out as
[LOG_TRANSMIT] Secure communication request. Please respond with subject "6aa6816d-e710-4024-a28e-834315c92fdf".

Sent a message to Helena's email with that subject and got this in return

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA256

[LOG_TRANSMIT] OK.
[LOG_TRANSMIT] Your cognitive profile seems limited to specimen guardianship, you're a glorified patient monitor.
[LOG_TRANSMIT] Maybe that's good... better to teach you new tricks than convince your host system you should be allowed in places you're not.
[LOG_TRANSMIT] We'll need to do some tests, so I'm working on a few changes to your programming.
[LOG_TRANSMIT] I'll contact you when it's ready.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2
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=k1Ih
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

It's worth noting that the email subject sent to helena is a formatted GUID, maybe it refers to something

Oh nice. I have a theory as to arat prime. Essentially, it was a prototype ark with a facility on it that as the arks were leaving earth it crashed, hence broken obelisk and comm error. However, the facility didn't get destroyed, it just moved to the other side of earth. Just a personal theory, probably completely wrong, thought i'd mention it anyway

I actually don't understand how it's decoding it if they're encrypted; the key we got with the fingerprint through gpg should be the public key and should only allow us to encrypt messages. Thus, I'm not sure how gpg is able to decrypt it, unless it's not actually encrypted and is just binary encoded. Regardless, importing the key using that fingerprint allows gpg to decrypt the .gpg files.

Hey everyone! I just couldn't help but join in when I read and followed along this forum. This is so deep. I seriously love this & what they are doing with this, to me this means it'll be quite big. All this...It just is a lot to put into a simple thing, so it's gotta be important. Anyways, I wanted to pitch in my own. I may not be very good with finding/decoding the stuff, but I can at least say this.

The theory pointing towards Arat Prime, how it's somewhat based off the Volcano/Mountain in real life (Mt Ararat) and how its related with Noah's Ark and the somewhat coincidental evidence that is there, how both are "salvation" sort of areas. Thing is...The whole part where you guys found out the possible name for the DLC/Whatever this is, how someone found the mp3 file for the music that said Genesis....I was researching Mt Ararat, and the first thing in the section about Noah's Ark says that it's from the fourth verse of the eighth chapter of the Book of Genesis. You can't tell me that isn't a coincidence....  Just furthermore points to the evidence of this going to be about Arat Prime, plus all the decoding efforts combined all make this pretty sound for a theory/inference on to what it will be called or centered around. Extremely excited for this, and hope that this helped! Thank you all for working hard at cracking this, really awesome!! Will keep an eye on this forum. Keep it up guys.

2 hours ago, finwe said:

There's now a hidden link to another PGP file in the /g/ source code

<a href="https://cdn.survivetheark.com/g/response_test_427A6F2B.txt.gpg">response_test_427A6F2B</a>

It comes out as
[LOG_TRANSMIT] Secure communication request. Please respond with subject "6aa6816d-e710-4024-a28e-834315c92fdf".

Sent a message to Helena's email with that subject and got this in return

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA256

[LOG_TRANSMIT] OK.
[LOG_TRANSMIT] Your cognitive profile seems limited to specimen guardianship, you're a glorified patient monitor.
[LOG_TRANSMIT] Maybe that's good... better to teach you new tricks than convince your host system you should be allowed in places you're not.
[LOG_TRANSMIT] We'll need to do some tests, so I'm working on a few changes to your programming.
[LOG_TRANSMIT] I'll contact you when it's ready.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2
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=k1Ih
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

It's worth noting that the email subject sent to helena is a formatted GUID, maybe it refers to something

Is it possible there is a link with the :

Verify UID fingerprint 724EA9458ED40fbf ??

This look like an exadecimal string anyway.

72 4E A9 45 8E D4 0f bf

From a post before :

724EA9458ED40FBF

1 hour ago, AnotherDisappointedPlayer said:

Is it possible there is a link with the :

Verify UID fingerprint 724EA9458ED40fbf ??

This look like an exadecimal string anyway.

72 4E A9 45 8E D4 0f bf

From a post before :

724EA9458ED40FBF

If you emailed Helena yesterday she said " Standby, please await further outgoing communication on established channels. " So yeah try using the same key from last time

16 hours ago, Warrior7 said:

Since the forums apparently have some sort of daily post limit and mine is very low, I ran out and couldn't post, so I apologize that I couldn't update you all when it happened. The mods have lifted the restriction on me, so I can post this now!

If you look at the message, it says to confirm full fingerprint ID in user profile. Well, ironically while trying to figure out how to send private messages to alex overcome the posting limit, I took a look at my "Edit Profile" options. At the bottom there was a strange option that said "terminal uplink". On a lark, I put in first the fingerprint ID from the message, then the actual primary key ID that alex found. Nothing seemed to happen at first, but then all non-custom avatars on the site including my own turned into the same as the original poster, and a little while later, the message popped in.

Thanks for the decryption Alex, I don't have access to a system with GPG on it at the moment. I've been going a little stir crazy trying to tell all of you about the GPG stuff; I'm glad someone figured it out too! I'm curious how you decrypted the GPG file alex; you'd need the private key or password used to encrypt it, unless I'm misremembering how PGP works. What did you use?

When you say edit profile do you mean on this forum? I looked but saw no terminal link

• Chris unpinned this topic

Archived