Where is the best place for bps on Valguero

KillingWithaSmile

You can't predict what is going to be in a supply drop.  Your player character can move to and from Val if your server is in a cluster group.  Just return to TheIsland and level up your character running naked collecting artifacts.  Make sure you are in your Val's cluster so you can get back to your base on Val.  Make the saddle yourself.  Or team with someone who can.  Generally about supply drops flying around and grabbing the yellow and red can net some saddles but you will not know what they are going to be.

yes i have hit that cave a few times in the last few days and is it just me or are the loot crates almost instantly respawning for a second or third crate? For me they seem to respawn so i can grab them again and once in a while one of them will respawn for a third collection. Maybe its a server glitch or something? Playing on unofficial.

22 hours ago, Sgtbaconese said:

yes i have hit that cave a few times in the last few days and is it just me or are the loot crates almost instantly respawning for a second or third crate? For me they seem to respawn so i can grab them again and once in a while one of them will respawn for a third collection. Maybe its a server glitch or something? Playing on unofficial.

They respawn once after you collect all three. After the second time you will have to wait like 45 minutes to do it all over again. 

6 minutes ago, CrazyZocker90 said:

@flamron I have made a Guide for the Deep Sea Loot Crates Here

I found lots of Giga Saddle BP 80+ Armor.

And a Tipp drink a Mind Wipe Tonic and all points of Crafting Skill before craft the Saddle i have 1000% Crafting Skill

Thanks. We have a 135 crafter so good there. We will hunt some ocean drops. 

Archived