valguero

myown4321

valguero

hi,i have a question I start playing on new server n after a few days people start botter me goin to my area I tell to get out of my area n they don't leave I bring the animal on my area just to make them leave n they start kiteting me I tell them its to many areas where u can farm everything so why my area the y say the can do whatever they want on the game the area I take have like 5 metal stone n they say I get ban for build on a metal spawn but im not killing no spawn I cant find no area to build everyone have pillar everywhere so I need to know I can build there or I have to change server I got tames there all ready anyone can hlp me with info pls appreciate that thx this happen on pve official server

I can tell you what I would do but you make up your own mind. 

1)  Make sure you are in a cluster group because reasons. 

2)  From there, I would consider it a worthy investment to try out other Valguero maps.  No, I am not telling you to run away from bullies.  I am saying if it is that crowded you could do better on another Val map. 

3)  If you are not opposed to trying UNOFFICIAL servers you might get better results?   But you want to watch out in unofficial that you do not end up with excessive rates and mods mods mods mods mods.  Mods slow a game down for reasons.  So an unmodded unofficial might work. 

Or if you stay on official I think it would be worth it to test other maps for more room and politer people.  Good luck!

hi thx for reply but I will like to play official im playing ark for long time n when I start I found a few server with the same n I look for other server after a few yrs this start happening again people trolling me im not a kid I know they want the area they are broking the ark conduct im not trying to go that far but if I join on other server n happen again what I have to do people take this game to personal like is real life n all ways trolling people n doing whtever they want on official servers so that's why I come here to go with the rules I love ark is a lovely game trying to have fun n enjoy the game the much I can 

14 minutes ago, myown4321 said:

hi thx for reply but I will like to play official im playing ark for long time n when I start I found a few server with the same n I look for other server after a few yrs this start happening again people trolling me im not a kid I know they want the area they are broking the ark conduct im not trying to go that far but if I join on other server n happen again what I have to do people take this game to personal like is real life n all ways trolling people n doing whtever they want on official servers so that's why I come here to go with the rules I love ark is a lovely game trying to have fun n enjoy the game the much I can 

Ignore them and do your thing.  Just set up some defenses to fight off dino's they may kite and try to build out of metal so nothing on that map can destroy your base.

Even if they say something in chat,  just take screen shots for a possible ticket and don't engage back. The power of silence is strong. It'll make them look like idiots to the rest of the server and if your defenses are strong they can't do anything. 

18 minutes ago, myown4321 said:

ok thax but I argue with them cus im tired with all that all the time they get bore or something they start goin to my area to botter

if this happened again I will do thx so much 

I know it's hard to ignore but mostly these douche canoes are looking for a response. So if you don't give them one, it pisses them off. Which is satisfying in its own right. They'll keep trying for a bit but eventually just harbor an inner grudge and move on. 

If they don't, you'll have plenty of evidence to submit to WC for a ticket they can ignore since their CoC enforcement is a coin flip. 

Whenever they engage with you in the chat window take screenshots.  The best thing you can do is record what they say and how often they say it.  If it’s an everyday thing ,  keep the screenshots and you can report them for harassment.  screenshots are your friend.   There’s tons of spots of metal and unless you blocked every metal spawn that argument they have won’t hold much water.    Showing them harassing you over it daily though would show them breaking the CoC and work in your favor in the disagreement.

Some tips to keep your base from griefing. A lot easier now with ORP

- Have your base surrounded in Behe gates to be safest. Never place a behe gate down a hill, always up a hill or level into your base. At the very minimum id ensure 10 walls high to be Titano safe.

- If you have a large yard - you dont need turrets everywhere. More chances to aggro a giga if they happen to get one over your high walls (there is ways) A velo on neutral turret mode will save you from any small threats. If a giga is inside your base via other players fudging it inside (and you are online unaware) chances are most outside will die anyway unless you have 10+ plants and a bunch of turrets. 

- Encase your breeding areas, main base areas and all in at least stone. This way if you are away from base your important dinos and stuff is safe.

Theres more tips that will help (encase generator), double gate into breeding rooms to prevent as much egg theft, turrets inside dino gate boxes so you can open if needed, Tek turrets are the best (selective dino targetting) 

Archived