Titans and Mek on Aberration

rebelrose01

I think it is unfair to allow titans and Meks to be on aberration.  What are we supposed to use to defend against them.  I have been on the same map since day 1,  first time titans are allowed to transfer they walked one through my base. Now all this duplicating, we have been fighting 256 Meks for 2 weeks. 

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 11:40 PM, rebelrose01 said:

I think it is unfair to allow titans and Meks to be on aberration.  What are we supposed to use to defend against them.  I have been on the same map since day 1,  first time titans are allowed to transfer they walked one through my base. Now all this duplicating, we have been fighting 256 Meks for 2 weeks. 

I agree they don't belong on Aberration at all but even more importantly they don't belong in the damn game. These additions were rushed and not well thought out. They break gameplay and balance and the ability to transfer them to any map makes it even worse. If you ask me the devs should remove those creatures from the game, they are broken in every regard.

3 hours ago, ForzaProiettile said:

I agree they don't belong on Aberration at all but even more importantly they don't belong in the damn game. These additions were rushed and not well thought out. They break gameplay and balance and the ability to transfer them to any map makes it even worse. If you ask me the devs should remove those creatures from the game, they are broken in every regard.

agreed

• 3 weeks later...

Archived