Rip off game

joeblack

10 hours ago, joeblack said:

Rip off game

Can I not go away for two weeks without loosing all their time and hard work for a poopty game I actually PAID for!!!! what a con

All dinos gone half the building Gachas chrinos..the lots its ridiculous

if you are going to log off for 2 weeks on a multiplayer, live, persistent world, PVP game and come back complaining and saying its a rip off despite them offering PvE and singleplayer experiences then you will never be happy with anything. your own damn fault, dont get bitter just get better.

3 hours ago, LaugherOutLoud said:

if you are going to log off for 2 weeks on a multiplayer, live, persistent world, PVP game and come back complaining and saying its a rip off despite them offering PvE and singleplayer experiences then you will never be happy with anything. your own damn fault, dont get bitter just get better.

PvE has the same decay timers champ.

16 hours ago, joeblack said:

Rip off game

Can I not go away for two weeks without loosing all their time and hard work for a poopty game I actually PAID for!!!! what a con

Yeah, that sucks Joe.  It's hard to see all your work go poof, but especially on the official servers, its about making space available for other active people's tames and structures.

23 hours ago, joeblack said:

Rip off game

Are those evil toxic griefer troll PVP players attacking your base on a PVP server? That's outrageous dude, I was upset this game didn't come with trigger warnings as well.

On 7/28/2019 at 9:00 AM, joeblack said:

Rip off game

Doesn't understand game mechanics and yet blames games.  Sorry but you are at fault here, not the game.

18 minutes ago, ForzaProiettile said:

Are those evil toxic griefer troll PVP players attacking your base on a PVP server? That's outrageous dude, I was upset this game didn't come with trigger warnings as well.

I believe structure decay and tame starve were the culprits here, not other players. Either way OP needs to do some research on the servers he joins before joining.

Archived