Wildcard hang your heads in shame

Ronson12

50 minutes ago, Ronson12 said:

Wildcard,this time you have well and truly outdone your self in the lazy department.The lack of dinos and resources in the  abberation zone on Valguero is just disgusting.this zone IS useless.the only thing down here is an extreme DISADVANTAGE.just wow

Wow. Get a free map created by a mod author and yet you complain.

If you want something other than what WC offers in vanilla, you have to play modded.

The Valguero authors already has a nice map extension mod.

1 hour ago, Ronson12 said:

Wildcard,this time you have well and truly outdone your self in the lazy department.The lack of dinos and resources in the  abberation zone on Valguero is just disgusting.this zone IS useless.the only thing down here is an extreme DISADVANTAGE.just wow

Now that you wanna be so offensive would you please tell me about one game or dlc without bugs/problems over the last 2 years mate ? 

- I guess you ain’t perfect neither, just like me and everybody else

1 hour ago, Aylana314159 said:

Wow. Get a free map created by a mod author and yet you complain.

If you want something other than what WC offers in vanilla, you have to play modded.

The Valguero authors already has a nice map extension mod.

THE MAP IS NOT BUGGY,IT IS EMPTY.are you fan boys really defending this stupidity? its irrelevent if its free or not(i've payed for the season pass so i ain't just playing free maps), I've payed for multiple copies of the GAME.NOTHING in life is free... 

P.s i am on the PS4 there is no mods captain assumption!

1 hour ago, WhySoParanoid said:

Now that you wanna be so offensive would you please tell me about one game or dlc without bugs/problems over the last 2 years mate ? 

- I guess you ain’t perfect neither, just like me and everybody else

THE MAP IS NOT BUGGY, IT IS EMPTY! It's a dinosaur building game. How do you tame invisible dinos and build with not even enough resources for one tribe nevermind multiple ffs. Get your head out of the wildcard clouds. Empty maps, super low resources, that's incompetence not BUGS

1 hour ago, Ronson12 said:

THE MAP IS NOT BUGGY,IT IS EMPTY.are you fan boys really defending this stupidity? its irrelevent if its free or not(i've payed for the season pass so i ain't just playing free maps), I've payed for multiple copies of the GAME.NOTHING in life is free... 

P.s i am on the PS4 there is no mods captain assumption!

Playing console is your choice. Play Aberration is you want Aberration content.

2 hours ago, Ronson12 said:

THE MAP IS NOT BUGGY, IT IS EMPTY! It's a dinosaur building game. How do you tame invisible dinos and build with not even enough resources for one tribe nevermind multiple ffs. Get your head out of the wildcard clouds. Empty maps, super low resources, that's incompetence not BUGS

You didn’t even answer my question mate, are you really that angry ? 

- I used to hate a lot on wildcard too, but it doesn’t help anybody if you just yell at them.

You can’t lead people where you don’t go, so share your knowledge if you know anything about programming or else just keep calm and be patient. 

Im a PS4 player too, but I don’t complain about the bugs anymore.

I’ve played a lot of games by bigger developers and they had a lot of bugs in them too, so why should I complain about an Indy-developer trying to create an awesome game that none of the big boys dared to compete with ? 

The new map is so beautiful and interesting so I can find a lot of other things to do while they fix it.

And btw: I didn’t think that there was any Dino’s in the aberration area neither, but then I stopped dying and actually moved to the spot where they spawn. 

3 hours ago, WhySoParanoid said:

You didn’t even answer my question mate, are you really that angry ? 

- I used to hate a lot on wildcard too, but it doesn’t help anybody if you just yell at them.

You can’t lead people where you don’t go, so share your knowledge if you know anything about programming or else just keep calm and be patient. 

Im a PS4 player too, but I don’t complain about the bugs anymore.

I’ve played a lot of games by bigger developers and they had a lot of bugs in them too, so why should I complain about an Indy-developer trying to create an awesome game that none of the big boys dared to compete with ? 

The new map is so beautiful and interesting so I can find a lot of other things to do while they fix it.

And btw: I didn’t think that there was any Dino’s in the aberration area neither, but then I stopped dying and actually moved to the spot where they spawn. 

I will say it again, your bug point is invalid because I never mentioned bugs. The surface of the new map is full to the Brim with all kinds of dinos all levels. The abberation zone, is the opposite, its borderline empty. 1 hour didn't see one ravager. Seen 20 spinos and 3 crabs, nothing else. I don't even care about the lack of reapers,basi or drakes. The typical needed dinos are extinct. Also I cannot wait around on an official pvp server, that's all well and good on a pve server where time isn't critical. When I'm trying to secure my base and there's 3 useful dinos and a few metal nodes, then there's a big problem.the surface land you progress 10 times faster than the abb zone at all aspects, dinos kibble, bullets, etc etc

5 minutes ago, Ronson12 said:

I will say it again, your bug point is invalid because I never mentioned bugs. The surface of the new map is full to the Brim with all kinds of dinos all levels. The abberation zone, is the opposite, its borderline empty. 1 hour didn't see one ravager. Seen 20 spinos and 3 crabs, nothing else. I don't even care about the lack of reapers,basi or drakes. The typical needed dinos are extinct. Also I cannot wait around on an official pvp server, that's all well and good on a pve server where time isn't critical. When I'm trying to secure my base and there's 3 useful dinos and a few metal nodes, then there's a big problem.the surface land you progress 10 times faster than the abb zone at all aspects, dinos kibble, bullets, etc etc

You just learned me a important lesson mate, so thanks for that. 

- don’t argue with stupid ppl, cause they will just drag you down on their lvl and beat you with experience. 

I’m out, this was a waste of time.

Archived