Windows 10 Nitrado Server - Valguero saving bug? (& Setup question!)

Recently, there has been an issue with many people's Xbox dedicated servers which do not save any progress made on the Valguero map. I would like to host a Nitrado server for people to play on with the Windows 10 version of the game - as this version is fundamentally identical to Xbox version, does anybody know whether my server would be affected by this bug?

Furthermore, if anybody could be so kind, when hosting a nitrado server for Windows 10, I believe one has to use the Windows Nitrado app which has options for both an 'Xbox' and 'PC' ARK server - which one should I purchase in order to play with the Windows 10 version of the game? Does 'PC' mean Windows or the Steam version, it isnt particularly clear and answers are not easy to come across.

Any help is hugely appreciated, if any further information is required from me, I'm more than willing to provide.

Thank you for taking the time to read

-Cyto.

6 hours ago, Cytokyne said:

Recently, there has been an issue with many people's Xbox dedicated servers which do not save any progress made on the Valguero map. I would like to host a Nitrado server for people to play on with the Windows 10 version of the game - as this version is fundamentally identical to Xbox version, does anybody know whether my server would be affected by this bug?

Furthermore, if anybody could be so kind, when hosting a nitrado server for Windows 10, I believe one has to use the Windows Nitrado app which has options for both an 'Xbox' and 'PC' ARK server - which one should I purchase in order to play with the Windows 10 version of the game? Does 'PC' mean Windows or the Steam version, it isnt particularly clear and answers are not easy to come across.

Any help is hugely appreciated, if any further information is required from me, I'm more than willing to provide.

Thank you for taking the time to read

-Cyto.

No saving issues on my Nitrado server. You’ll want to choose the ‘Xbox Ark’ as there is a display bug within the Nitrado app (it shows 7DTD and that’s not even an option for Xbox players). Make sure to enable cross-play though as it’s not on by default.

11 hours ago, SaltyMonkey said:

No saving issues on my Nitrado server. You’ll want to choose the ‘Xbox Ark’ as there is a display bug within the Nitrado app (it shows 7DTD and that’s not even an option for Xbox players). Make sure to enable cross-play though as it’s not on by default. 

Thanks got the help! Anything else I should know about Nitrado servers? (noob to this)

Archived