Older players

Older players

Hi everyone!!

Super excited to be here. I’m looking for older players to game with on the Xbox 1. 

I hope this is the right place to post.

I usually play locally with my children but I don’t know how to locate a server that has older players.

Ideally I’m hoping to game with people 30 and over, I just don’t feel comfortable playing with children. Hope that makes sense.

Wishing you all an amazing day ❤️

15 hours ago, MindfulMama said:

Older players

Hi everyone!!

Super excited to be here. I’m looking for older players to game with on the Xbox 1. 

I usually play locally with my children but I don’t know how to locate a server that has older players.

Ideally I’m hoping to game with people 30 and over, I just don’t feel comfortable playing with children. Hope that makes sense.

Check out my server details.

If you're still having trouble finding a decent server to play on, close friend of mine hosts a Valgeuro (Nitrado) 20-player server PVE with slightly boosted rates, modified resources stacking (very nice) max dino level 450s.  Our group is 30+ for the most part, maybe mid 20's on a few?  We look to play with the same type of folks you are looking for! If you are interested in checking the server out, message Beaushangles (host) or myself on Xbox for server details!  Hope you find a fun server to play on!

15 hours ago, Juggernaut said:

Salty has been a host for awhile, he knows what he is doing. His servers seem more geared towards pve if you want that.

I just started a new server, primitive pvp style on valguero. Most ppl so far who have joined are adults but it open to public so not going to say kids won't join. 

You can never guarantee kids not joining even with checks in place. The person joining simply has to ignore the warning signs, but you can eventually tell by their mannerisms by the way they conduct themselves in game unless they are silent then it no longer matters.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2019 at 3:20 AM, MindfulMama said:

Older players

Hi everyone!!

I'm over 30 and just made a post looking for the same we could duo on official pve I have a nice base established just looking for a few more to play with kind of bored with solo. On the valguero map on xbox

Archived