Time it takes to prepare for a boss fight

Noric

Single player or online? The SP-bosses are rumoured to be way easier, but I'll fight them for the first time in the near future. Online with official rates might take extremely long because of breeding for the alpha bosses/Overseer/Titans/King Titan. I'd say weeks up to months and that's why I stopped playing on official. Don't have the time for stuff like this. :D 

Comes down to RNG really. If youre going completely self found with say 2 of you and you play efficient and take advantage of other maps you can do it pretty fast. Island is the best for ur endgame blueprints but the worst for taming endgame dinos. Main base island and outpost base on rag will be most efficent. Get cave dinos quick, any ole bred bary will do all but hard ice. One guy farms swamp cave (run rag desert drops for gas masks) then the other tames theriz / rexs / megatherium on rag. 

6 hours ago, d1nk said:

Comes down to RNG really. If youre going completely self found with say 2 of you and you play efficient and take advantage of other maps you can do it pretty fast. Island is the best for ur endgame blueprints but the worst for taming endgame dinos. Main base island and outpost base on rag will be most efficent. Get cave dinos quick, any ole bred bary will do all but hard ice. One guy farms swamp cave (run rag desert drops for gas masks) then the other tames theriz / rexs / megatherium on rag. 

This is really quality advice. I’d say starting with brood mother using megatheriums is fairly easy. Don’t even need bred ones. Just get 19 decent lvl megatherium games and 1 yuty for the buffs and you can clear gamma brood easy. Breed your best mega to do beta. Gamma monkey is easy too, just sub the Megas with Rex’s.

Archived