X2 Evo

Jackocotte

1 minute ago, AngrySaltire said:

Probably not, there is no evolution event and the rates for the event are only breeding, xp and harvesting. 

Yeah i just now saw it ? Great for established tribes with no worries in their world but for me i’m gonna have to wait 6 HOURS for a crappy anky that’ll probably have crap stats 

Looking at glass half full instead of half empty finally VAL gets some love this time.  For once the new dlc is included in the event. 

Now if we could only get the wc-secret-police to tell us WHEN EXACT DATE Val will be allowing dino transfers I might actually start to have some fun playing.  Because I really really really really really don't want to spend 18 raptoring hours taming pets I ALREADY OWN ON OTHER SERVERS only to have them open the portals THE NEXT DAY.  When I could have skipped this VERY NOT FUN LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG taming times.

First person to quote me and respond with any blab about unofficial servers is getting a poison raptor in their raptoring pants.

10 minutes ago, Jemcrystal said:

Looking at glass half full instead of half empty finally VAL gets some love this time.  For once the new dlc is included in the event. 

Now if we could only get the wc-secret-police to tell us WHEN EXACT DATE Val will be allowing dino transfers I might actually start to have some fun playing.  Because I really really really really really don't want to spend 18 raptoring hours taming pets I ALREADY OWN ON OTHER SERVERS only to have them open the portals THE NEXT DAY.  When I could have skipped this VERY NOT FUN LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG taming times.

First person to quote me and respond with any blab about unofficial servers is getting a poison raptor in their raptoring pants.

Cedric     

Cedric
Valguero Transfer Timeline (PC)

Similar to other map expansions transfers are disabled until these dates:

• Transfers In

• Enabled October 1st

• Transfers Out

• Enabled July 8th

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Hiroso said:

EVO events are active in Valguero, this is the second weeked they are being active.

Not according to the latest Community Crunch, this week Valguero is excluded from the 2x Evo Event apparently.
It was supposed to be included last week but I noticed fairly quickly it wasn't. 

Survivors on all platforms (excluding Valguero) will be receiving a special Evolution Event perk this weekend! It will be active from Friday the 26th of July at 1 PM EST until Monday the 29th of July at 3 PM EST. All Official Servers across each platform will be undergoing this evolutionary change which includes:

• 2x Harvesting Rates
  • 2x Taming Rates
  • 2x EXP Rates

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived