How to increase stack size on Windows 10 Dedicated

so - I was able to located the game/usersetting folder and add the lines of code needed . I started the server and it didint seem to work. I took a peek back into these folders and none of my changes were saved., seems as though they were deleted on startup?

Might help to know that i'm playing on the valguero map which has worlmap save issues now, and I have to back that up/load it every time i enter the game, but would that effect the game.ini and such?

edit- Just walked back through it, The commands I added are still in the game file, but nothing seems to be stacking over 100.  I pasted these just under the last entry in the game file under craftingskillbousmultiplier.  

The following options can only be set in the [/script/shootergame.shootergamemode] section of Game.ini, located in the same folder as GameUserSettings.ini (see above for the location for each platform).

Edit should look like this:

ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="<Class Name>",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=<n>, bIgnoreMultiplier=<value>))

Make sure you close ark, do the edit, save, restart ark for ini to take affect. The bug with world saves only removes the map file information, doesn't affect server settings. 

Archived