Where to get rare mushrooms - Valguero

Vanny

Where to get rare mushrooms - Valguero

Where can you find rare mushrooms on Valguero without 1) getting them from beaver dams and 2) using an animal.

On the island map you can hit the mangrove trees in the swamp and get mushrooms.  You can also mine a crap ton of crystal and get some.

On this new map I mined a ton of crystal and only got 2 mushrooms.  There has to be a place where someone can get these by hand without the danger of beaver dams and having better animals.  All I have are flyers.

It's actually not to difficult to get large quantities of Rare Mushrooms quickly. If you go into the Abberation cave of Valguero, entrance is at (39, 57), there are patches of small redish and white spotted mushrooms that are fairly common. Harvest them to get tons of rare shrooms. I usually just take my roll rat down to take 100s home with me.

1 hour ago, RandomZookster said:

It's actually not to difficult to get large quantities of Rare Mushrooms quickly. If you go into the Abberation cave of Valguero, entrance is at (39, 57), there are patches of small redish and white spotted mushrooms that are fairly common. Harvest them to get tons of rare shrooms. I usually just take my roll rat down to take 100s home with me.

I am going to do that very thing!  Thanks everyone.

Archived