Official solo servers

SCEDeadeye

Official solo servers

so ever since my main account was caught up in a blanket ban. I play solo so I don't endanger my investment again.  There's no way to trust anybody on the internet not to cheat in the way that the code of conduct is written and I don't want to lose the money from my second account that I had to buy to play on official servers.

so would they be any interest in an official solo server cluster for the guys that don't want to lose their accounts from other people cheating. The way all the Clusters are set up now there's no way to solo any of them.

Right now there's a catch-22. If I play solo on any of the Clusters now I have a chance of being raided by a whole tribe or I join a tribe and have a risk of just one person cheating and having my account banned again. not again good sir not again.

Please let's get a conversation going about a solo server cluster so people can start playing on official servers again. the only way that the devs take note of anything is if we actually have a conversation about something that we want. ?

Archived